napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on the s4 sarm

bigboymusc

So i've been on it for close to 1 week I might just be an impatient fuck but my doses are around 50-60 MG (can't be super accurate with the little drops) But so far I haven't really noticed much difference. I also have no vision side effects so yay me but I was wondering if i should increase the MG to 70? Or just stay cruising 50MG for another week and then increase. From what I see on the forums it peaks around 6-8 weeks.

It's been a week, bro! Take it slow, if ut peaks at week 8, what's the stress? If you got it from SARMSx you know it's real and if it's your first time, stay on a stable level so you learn how it feels. Remember, it's not short ester steroids your on :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Dont increase the dosage yet bro. I didnt get sides until week 3, Started to kick in around that time. Loved it, S4 is my shit.

So i've been on it for close to 1 week I might just be an impatient fuck but my doses are around 50-60 MG (can't be super accurate with the little drops) But so far I haven't really noticed much difference. I also have no vision side effects so yay me but I was wondering if i should increase the MG to 70? Or just stay cruising 50MG for another week and then increase. From what I see on the forums it peaks around 6-8 weeks.
1 week is nothing. It really starts working well and getting good about 3 weeks in. It's not magic bro, and you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you're looking for instant gratification....and that goes for any compound

all i can say is one week? show me something that does something crazy in one week... would you say that about dbol or anadrol, which also would not show much in one week? one week?

Ouch thanks guys for helping me a moron like me :(. i'll take your advice about increasing the dosages and holding off for that ty!

I'm just approaching one month on my SARMS run. And the S4 sides I noticed almost instantly and I just adapted to them and I really don't notice now. I'm running S4 with RAD & LGD and it took a few weeks to start rolling. Now I'm really feeling the strength and I'm seeing physical changes as well. Give it time bro..

I was congratulating myself on not getting the night vision sides on 50mg after 2 weeks and was about to increase the dose then the very next day the night vision sides kicked in. So give it another week or two.

Top Bottom