napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on running T4 while on HGH

21infantry

I'm interested in the position sides on this and risk. I know it's popular to do. But what's the risk.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the position sides on this and risk. I know it's popular to do. But what's the risk.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I have no experience with neither, but I will say I'd ever ever use thyroid meds unless I was deficient and they were prescribed to me. You don't want to just go messing with the thyroid. Down regulation of the thyroid from GH use is overplayed from what I've heard, and not even a concern until you get to higher doses of GH.

I would never mess with t3 or t4. You can end up being in thyroid medication for the rest of your life. The same as if you mess with any hormones in your body by bringing a synthetic substance. Are you competitive bodybuilder? If not stay away bro. There are other options bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should get blood work while running HGH to check your thyroid parameters before running T4. Generally it's not needed unless you're running high dosages for an extended period of time.

Talked with a family doctor about this T3 / T4 usage when it's not needed to treat thyroid problems.
She mentioned couple things that are worth noting.

Using them will (obviously) increase your energy and mild increase can cause something similar to minimal mania. Basically you'll be more active and more productive in every aspect of your life.
While using them for extended periods of time can cause your natural levels to drop, she didn't deem using them even remotely as dangerous as many more commonly used substances for fat loss.
She warned however that one of the patients she knows actually went through a breakup simply because of the natural increase in their triiodothyronine levels (which will happen if you use T4) and the mental effects caused by it.. So using them on high dosages can have effect in your life quality.

tl:dr she didn't recommend using them (obviously, she's a doctor after all and we're talking about using meds that aren't necessary or needed) but didn't think it'd cause problems either if used wisely.

Last edited:
Pharma Lady sales a lot of T4. It's very useful but I always recommend blood work to avoid serious problems. Don't run T4 blindly.

Top Bottom