napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on products for women

barbarder

Hi Dylan ~

Just came across your name/videos on Youtube, and I am impressed with your honesty and common sense. Too much contradictory and crazy information floating around. Looking for a brief synopsis of your thoughts on the best Sarms, with the least side-effects for women. I apologize in advance if you have gone over this a million times with your fans - you probably have. But my head is spinning with the number of products, videos and suggestions out there.

I'm a female gym rat, never going to compete, don't want to mess up my hormones or get unwanted virilizing side effects. I'm middle-aged. Just looking for maximum muscle mass, energy, feeling good without androgenic side effects, no shutting off my endocrine system. The only thing that seems to fit that description is Cardarine? I completely realize you are not suggesting anything, just your opinion on what would fit my criteria. I just bought some creatine - is Cardarine much better? Thoughts on dosage and sources? It's a zoo out there, afraid of buying an unknown product online. I prefer not mixing products, one thing at a time so I can avoid any unwanted side effects.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, I appreciate any brief comments you might have.

Hello and welcome to isarms , he usually recommends Cardarine(GW) Stenabolic(sr 9009), Ostarine(Mk 2866 , Andarine (s4) for women for a cut/recomp/lean bulk , depending on your goals/budget.

GW-Great for cardio endurance , boost in metabolism , improve lipid profile
Sr-Quite similar to GW , Improves endurance and gives you a boost in metabolism even when you are not exercising (nicknamed "exercise in a bottle")
mk 2866-Quite anabolic for women, great lean mass builder , also helps heals/strengthen your bones
s4-Great for preserving lean mass/strength while you diet (most strength out of all sarms) also fat oxidates easier while this is in your system

yes, gw501516 is your best option along with sr9009... one thing with mk2866 is that it can cause changes in your menstrual cycle and could cause an enlarged clitoris... it doesn't for everyone but it definitely can so you likely want to avoid that... s4 has the vision side effects that are temporary but aside from that, its definitely your next best option to gw and sr... those are the three that i would look at...

Gw and sr9009 will give you great fat loss and endurance, and also non hormonal

I am also a middle age woman 5'3 113 been hitting the gym for over 20 years, I recently underwent 2 bicep repairs and shoulder surgeries ( ouch right). :( Anyway had a bit of muscle atrophy and looking to build muscle and then lean out, but want to be good to my joints. I purchased MK 2866 and LGD 4033 which one would be best to start with to get the most gains? Dosage 5 0r 10mg LGD and 12.5 MK? And then what like a month off and do the other after? Also everyone has talked about S-4 being good for woman? Tell me more.
1 more thing, just getting over a cold will either suppress my immune?

I am also a middle age woman 5'3 113 been hitting the gym for over 20 years, I recently underwent 2 bicep repairs and shoulder surgeries ( ouch right). :( Anyway had a bit of muscle atrophy and looking to build muscle and then lean out, but want to be good to my joints. I purchased MK 2866 and LGD 4033 which one would be best to start with to get the most gains? Dosage 5 0r 10mg LGD and 12.5 MK? And then what like a month off and do the other after? Also everyone has talked about S-4 being good for woman? Tell me more.
1 more thing, just getting over a cold will either suppress my immune?
in the future, please start your own thread...

start with mk2866.. 12.5 mg per day the first 2 weeks then bump to 25 mg per day the next 10 weeks... no, it will not suppress your immune system but quality could be of concern... where did you get your sarms?

Thanks for all your thoughts. I am inclined to start with the sr9009, seems as though it would be the least likely to have unwanted side effects. It seems like it's great for endurance/fat burning - does it have any anabolic, muscle building attributes? Even mildly? Last but not least, you must be asked this non-stop - but any suggestions for an extremely reliable source? Any preference between liquid vs. pill form? Appreciate your help!

Thanks for all your thoughts. I am inclined to start with the sr9009, seems as though it would be the least likely to have unwanted side effects. It seems like it's great for endurance/fat burning - does it have any anabolic, muscle building attributes? Even mildly? Last but not least, you must be asked this non-stop - but any suggestions for an extremely reliable source? Any preference between liquid vs. pill form? Appreciate your help!
Esarms is a sarms sponsor that should be opening very soon. That's who I recommend

Thank you everyone. I am going to start very conservatively with the sr9009. Please let me know if - when - there is an anabolic product with zero androgenic or unwanted side effects! I get nervous when I hear cancer, vision problems, etc. - don't want any more regrets at this point in life!! Have too many - ha, ha. Would be nice if they came up with something that was purely anabolic, fat burning, bone boosting and mood elevating - no scarey stuff on the side....awaiting this one with great anticipation.....as are we all no doubt....

Top Bottom