napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on My Blood Work

vacherst

I am wondering if I can get your thoughts on what is happening with my bloodwork here.

This was my pre cycle blood work:

https://imgur.com/a/Lg02Jfw

Now for the last 5 weeks I have been taking 250mg of Test Cyp every Saturday. Last week I had missed my Saturday shot and wasn't able to shoot until Tuesday(10 days between my shots), and I then had my blood work drawn on the day after on Wednesday and the results looked like this.

https://imgur.com/a/Lg02Jfw
I am wondering what you think about the free test only being at 425 after 5 weeks of being on cycle, even at TRT doses I would have thought that this would be in 1000's range. Does the fact that I took so much time off between my shots and that I drew blood the day after I shot play into this being so low? does it take a few days for the shot to reach circulation through out the blood? If my estrogen wasn't so high I would say that maybe the test I am using is bunk, but clearly if it is bumping my estrogen it must be good. Also I thought in one of your videos you said while on cycle your LH and FSH will crash, mine still seem to be in the normal ranges?

As for the high estrogen, Right now I don't have any AI on hand, I am gonna ask my Gym owner (who sold me the Test) whether he has some, do you know of any good UGL sources where I could get ahold of it quickly before it turns into a more serious issue?

Thanks Dylan, love the content, honestly I am learning a ton from your videos. I hope you and Youtube can figure out whatever issue is going on.

You're definitely way under where you should be. Even missing a few days between shots wouodnt matter that much after 5 weeks. You should already be at peak levels. Your gear looks underdosed

hey bro, im sorry but i dont click on links that people post... if you can post them in a picture i will look at them... judging on ricks answer, it would seem you test quality is just not there

hey bro, im sorry but i dont click on links that people post... if you can post them in a picture i will look at them... judging on ricks answer, it would seem you test quality is just not there

Definitely underdosed bunk shit. I have a friend on 175mg TRT dose and his levels are out of the measurable range. (1000 is the maximum they can measure here in The Netherlands)

So with 250, or even 200, you should be much, much higher...

I kind of figured it was underdosed because my LH and FSH levels are still normal, and I figured these would bottom out, but what is throwing me off is what would be the cause of my estrogen to rise 20 points? Just seems funky.

Top Bottom