napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on how to does AI's on my next cycle

51500muscle

Three month cycle
Test E 600
Deca 600 or NPP
Anadrol 50 for 6 weeks
Planning on self perscribed trt after this cycle at 100mgs a week not sure which ester of test yet. Crash from my last cycle was very intense would not like to put my body through that again. Any conststuctive thoughts on this cycle would be great.

Last edited:
You'll get a lot of feedback considering your young age and wanting to jump on self prescribed trt. I won't bash you other than to say if you want kids later 25 is awfully young to mess yourself up. Those are pretty high doses. Any reason why you want to run the test and deca so high? Your get good results cutting them in half with less sides.

I ran test at 400 deca at 400 and tren at 200 on last cycle would you recommend running different compounds instead? Last cycle I get bloated a little that's why I'm wondering how to dose AI's?

I've never ran tren but it's typically not advised to run it along with deca. Deca and test are good combos it really all just depends on your goals. If bulking then tren isn't the best for that. Did you get bloodwork done last cycle midway through?

I got a mix bottle that's why there was tren will not do tren again for a long time.... I have a family friend who was a doctor I checked in with them once a month while on cycle. What dosages would you recommend on my listed cycle + PCT dosages?

Dude that’s why you crash was so hard on your last cycle you ran tren and Deca together the harsher the cycle the harder the bounce back. You should never run tren and Deca together is most options it’s one or the other. Did you even PCT?

And you didn’t even run an AI? You can’t just run reckless cycles and expect to bounce back and the drop of a hat

Was not fully educated on AI's been reasearching them but wondering how to properly dose during cycle?[/QUOTE

Well let cycle bloods will help tell you where u need to be for me on 400mg is Test I need to take a pill and a half of arimidex a week to keep estrogen ina comfortable level but everyone is differnt. When using aromosin 12.5 every other day works for me.

These are pretty big and pretty Advanced Cycles. It would help to know your full stats.

Tren and Deca or NPP are all nandrolones. Running them can raise your prolactin level. If you also elevate your estrogen it will make it worse. You should get blood work done and make sure everything is looking good,before you go on anything else. You don't want to jump on deca or npp with already elevated prolactin and or estrogen. I'm sure that's why you recovered so slowly and felt bad on cycle. I wouldn't go on anything at this time bro. I'd get everything figured out and see where you are at first.

Yeah I'll do proper research + blood work for the next two months and figure it out for when I go back on thanks bro.

Yeah I'll do proper research + blood work for the next two months and figure it out for when I go back on thanks bro.

When you're ready you're in the right place. No one here is going to steer you wrong. Everyone is going to look out for your best interest. I think you are making a good decision waiting and making sure things are under control. Keep,participating and people will keep helping. Some more blunt and unfiltered than others but they just care about everyone and want to make its done right and as healthy as possible. Don't get offended. Haha The sources here are top notch too. Good luck Bro and welcome

When you're ready you're in the right place. No one here is going to steer you wrong. Everyone is going to look out for your best interest. I think you are making a good decision waiting and making sure things are under control. Keep,participating and people will keep helping. Some more blunt and unfiltered than others but they just care about everyone and want to make its done right and as healthy as possible. Don't get offended. Haha The sources here are top notch too. Good luck Bro and welcome

yes bro at this point in time, you have no business using anything whatsoever... you need to hold off right now and learn how to do this properly but beyond that, you need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself at 25 years old if you think its wise and have the mental preparation for the possibility of making life much more difficult for yourself in 10-15 years because you used steroids this early

Im going to recover and do blood work. But I'm pretty set on running these three compounds after I work out when I'm ready. What dosages would you recommend on this cycle for a three month cycle?

I respect that but I'm already going to. This will be my second real cycle im just looking for the safest way possible to run my cycle. My friends who I lift with do not seem to have good advice just looking on a solid protical to run these compounds in the safest way possible. Thanks

go ahead and do what you want dude... its beyond ignorant but thats your own choice.... good luck in the future, you will need it

Top Bottom