napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Deca Pyramiding and Low Response

ComstockZero

I'm considering a Test/Deca cycle where all I do is add deca to my TRT dose of test of 220 cyp / week, because my last cycle indicated perhaps a low genetic response.

It occurred to me perhaps compounds are fighting for a small number of receptors. I have a cycle log up but I finished at 650 test blend / 280 deca blend after 12 weeks. It was for strongman. I gained about 4-8# eating to slight surplus. That was my 2nd cycle, and it kick started on dbol 30mg/d @ 30d and finished on winstrol 20mg/d for 30d. Simultaneously w the winstrol I finished on 80mg/d tbol for 10 days before a contest. Test was 500 until the last 30d, then stepped up to 650. In the last week it stepped up to 700. Again, pre contest.

I like shorter cycles so I was considering a deca pyramid that peaks rather high but doesn't last more than 10-12, maybe 14wk. So there's two topics in this thread: running deca much higher than Test and running deca in a pyramid. Type of pyramid I was thinking was something like 200-400-600-800-600-400 where each block is 2 weeks. I like using deca blends that are about 2/3 nandrolone deca or undeca, and 1/3 NPP and I jab it twice a week. Those pyramid doses could come down, it's just an example.

Curious for the veterans' thoughts. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well two things I don't like here....one is I would never advise running deca higher than test. Some get away with that, but usually that is a recipe for Deca dick or other problems.

Number two is, there is some merit to tapering up doses, and I do it myself to keep myostatin from rising too quickly, but absolutely none whatsoever for tapering down. Your myostatin just goes up on cycle so tapering down does nothing for gains and just wastes gear. If you are going to run less might as well just come off since you won't gain anythng by doing so.

Well two things I don't like here....one is I would never advise running deca higher than test. Some get away with that, but usually that is a recipe for Deca dick or other problems.

Number two is, there is some merit to tapering up doses, and I do it myself to keep myostatin from rising too quickly, but absolutely none whatsoever for tapering down. Your myostatin just goes up on cycle so tapering down does nothing for gains and just wastes gear. If you are going to run less might as well just come off since you won't gain anythng by doing so.

Interesting, thank you. I didn't know about deca>test problems. What is your opinion of Test/Deca parity, like 350/350?

Interesting, thank you. I didn't know about deca>test problems. What is your opinion of Test/Deca parity, like 350/350?
me personally, i always recommend keeping them even at the numbers you put up, 350/350 are what i recommend basically 95% of the time...

Top Bottom