napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Cycle

nimeres

Hello Dylan, I am wanting to get your thoughts on a cycle. Here's a little about myself... I am currently a 27 y/o firefighter . I have been in the gym since i was about 13. Currently 5'11 215 pounds about 11% body fat. I am wanting to do a classic physique show in April. My past cycles are 1st Test E only for 12 weeks, 2nd cycle was Test E and Deca for 12 weeks and then Test, Tren for another 4 weeks for a 16 week cycle. I didn't start using anything till i did some blood work and found that i had low Test issues when i was 25. My goals are to gain some quality lean size before the show and cut down for March and April. What would you recommend for a good cycle or possibly 2 cycles before the show? If you need some more info about myself please let me know. I would really appreciate your help.

The show start date is the end of April. I also can start anytime. I am more trying to do a body recomp. I maintain my body weight around 220 all year round and have done so since I was about 20y/o. I appreciate your time. Thanks

I think test, Deca, and EQ would be excellent to use to add some size

For show prep test, Tren, mast, winny would be my choice with S4 and GW

I think test, Deca, and EQ would be excellent to use to add some size

For show prep test, Tren, mast, winny would be my choice with S4 and GW

That sounds awesome. If he wants to maybe get rid of Tren sides, maybe switch the Tren for Primo?

Winny + S4 + GW... this veins on stage. Damn....

I appreciate the help! The tren was very nice when i used it the first time. I noticed a difference looking in the mirror everyday. I can honestly say that the Deca i did on my last cycle was such a clean bulk, with gaining very lean mass and not to mention the strength gain. When i used the Tren at the end of my cycle I leaned up a bit more but became very dry. I definitely want to use Tren in my next cycle and I was very interested in EQ.

That sounds awesome. If he wants to maybe get rid of Tren sides, maybe switch the Tren for Primo?

Winny + S4 + GW... this veins on stage. Damn....
Yep definitely. Primo would be a great prep drug in place of tren which is harsh shit

deca is perfect for the bulking phase.. just keep in mind when you are using deca and especially eq, its best to run them longer... eq would be a minimum of 16 weeks and deca 12 -14...

Top Bottom