napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Bloodwork

Trob

Hello-

Attached are my bloodwork results after a cycle of Cardarine, Oastarine and RAD140. Finished cycle and PCT about 2 months ago. What are your thoughts on the results?

Thank you!

Attachments

• C2E90A25-61E7-424E-8B76-1C1C879C8725.jpg
    C2E90A25-61E7-424E-8B76-1C1C879C8725.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 21
468b73051c700321af86c77f5b2c07d4.jpg

Hopefully this is better! Unfortunately I don?t have pre bloods. This was my first cycle and have since learned a lot from this forum. I understand there won?t be a comparison. So I guess maybe just thoughts on what you are seeing from
These results... anything I need to do before starting another cycle?

Thanks!

You definitely need a mini pct of novadex and GW501516 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 for the mg doses

You should start pct after completing the cyle you will be suppressed for a bit and not having those compounds will really make life suck for a while and cortisol levels are going to spike so definitely get on pct asap.

i mean everything is in range but its really hard to say much without having pre cycle bloods to compare to.

why are your platelets low?

have you been sick lately? keep an eye on that. could be an early sign of something more serious

your hormonal numbers are also weak, what bothers me is your LH and FSH levels barely over 2. no it isn't from the sarms, they were likely weak before you ran them. that is something to watch for over the coming years. how old are you?

Looks like you are still recovering a little but no red flags to me. I would just take at least another month off before running any SARMs again.

Thanks for the feedback! Not real sure on the platlets being low...haven?t been sick at all.
From The research I?ve done, only thing I came up with was that it could be from
Drinking wine 3-4 times a week?? But not real sure... I?ll definitely keep an eye on it. I?m 46 years old.

Thanks again!

QUOTE=stevesmi;522377]why are your platelets low?

have you been sick lately? keep an eye on that. could be an early sign of something more serious

your hormonal numbers are also weak, what bothers me is your LH and FSH levels barely over 2. no it isn't from the sarms, they were likely weak before you ran them. that is something to watch for over the coming years. how old are you?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Without pre-cycle no idea if you have recovered and if thats ok.

Based on your age id say yes. Im turning 40 and my numbers are fairly similar.

Thank you for the info!

QUOTE=awm;522404]Without pre-cycle no idea if you have recovered and if thats ok.

Based on your age id say yes. Im turning 40 and my numbers are fairly similar.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom