napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts/advice on a stack?

mujugoon

Hey Dylan,

First and foremost I would like to say Thank you. Your channel is one of the few sources that are truly unbiased and purely informative. Many a YouTuber can be misleading when speaking on such topics, often leading viewers into false hopes and harsh realities.

With that being said I can understand the “tightrope” one may walk when attempting to educate others on these topics. That is truly why I am appreciative of the format you deliver these videos. It allows and encourages the viewer to collect information and help him/her make a more educated decision if they choose to do so.

I would like to ask what your views/advice would be to someone who has just dived in to the world of performance enhancements.

This person is 5’6” 175 and has been athletic all their life. Their blood work supports evidence of a healthy lifestyle as does their diet.

This person has been running 300mg of Test Cypo for 4 weeks and added 400mg of EQ on the 4th week.

Their intention is to increase in some size (cleanly) and have planned on introducing deca on the 5th week.

Firstly, is this mix something that can give the user what they seek? Or is there a better alternative that still keeps side affects at a minimum?

This person has chosen test/eq because of their known benefits with mild side affects. This is also the reason that, in a quest for added size, deca has been considered.

I’ve also heard Proviron was recommended when running deca? Is this something that is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED given the “mildness” of the current stack?

I always enjoy the topics you cover and keep that alert button on for more videos when they are released.

I would also like to know if you’d be willing to make videos on certain stacks for different type of athletes/gym goers seeking certain results.

Once again, Thank you for your time and keep the good content rolling!!

this is craziness to be honest.. your first cycle should be TEST ONLY, not multiple steroids... you definitely DO NOT add deca in the middle of the cycle, which makes zero sense whatsoever... this is turning into abuse...

Damn.... I appreciate it. I didn’t know that’s how it was done. Im a cancel the eq and deca.
What type of PCT should someone run after 12 weeks of test

Damn.... I appreciate it. I didn’t know that’s how it was done. Im a cancel the eq and deca.
What type of PCT should someone run after 12 weeks of test

Wise decision to cancel the eq and deca. However you started a cycle without planning your PCT nor have it on hand already? Very reckless and poor responsibility.

in the future, dont EVER start a cycle when you are clueless as to what you are doing... you dont know how to run a cycle, you dont know your pct, you dont have your pct etc... this is horrible man.. dont do this again

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom