napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts?

I watched about a minute and turned it off.

S4 and vision sides are well known and documented. They are temporary and there is a dosing protocol to follow to limit these sides. If you're fearful of this compound just avoid using it as I have. There are plenty others.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is nothing permanent about vision issue with s4 and you certainly dont lose your vision... i dont have time for people bull shitting etc... far too busy for morons

I saw teenager and that was enough info for me. Sarms do not make you blind. Just another overreactive and dramatic poor representation of S4 by an immature adolescent. It has vision sides that are temporary and you certainly dont go blind. Smfh...

I am currently taking S4
I am experiencing the vision sides. I am currently not worried about it. They have been exactly what everyone said they could be. Not everyone is affected by s4 this way. I am a few weeks away from finishing my 12 week cycle. Once done I will give an update after 4 weeks of being off. I read and understood the possibility of it happening. I fully expect all to go back to normal. Therefor all is, as expected. I do want to say thanks to everyone here that laid out the risk for me. People should understand what they are putting in their body and make their own decisions. I am all good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is too young for one and i've watched his yube tube channel and some of the other new jersey gang for some time . He did gain ALOT of strength and mass while it seems on cycle. The blindness quote etc is just for YT hits I assume , /you may get some vision alterness, I certainly did running it but it was more adjusting from light to dark , dark to light etc .

Top Bottom