napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought on clomid or daa on cycle?

BigJay23

Hey guys next cycle I'm planning in November
Test deca and dbol
Considering running clomid or daa in cycle to my balls lol and towards to very end to help reduce the chances of shut down
Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why in the world would you run clomid on cycle? you use hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle before pct... you would not be using clomid on cycle whatsoever... thats not going to do anything for "your balls" whatsoever on cycle... thats where hcg will come in... you just need to use it responsibly and properly... 1000 ius week the last 4 weeks right before pct... NO MORE than that

why in the world would you run clomid on cycle? you use hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle before pct... you would not be using clomid on cycle whatsoever... thats not going to do anything for "your balls" whatsoever on cycle... thats where hcg will come in... you just need to use it responsibly and properly... 1000 ius week the last 4 weeks right before pct... NO MORE than that

I came here and asked this question because I was reading online a lot of guys use clomid while on
Instead of hcg though what are your thoughts on daa to raise natural levels towards the end

I came here and asked this question because I was reading online a lot of guys use clomid while on
Instead of hcg though what are your thoughts on daa to raise natural levels towards the end

with sarms, yes, but on a bigger cycle with anabolics no, not at all... you would use hcg... daa might help marginally but if your hoping for something drastic, please don't because you will be disappointed...

And my dear brother...you do realize that "a lot of guys" do not have a fucking clue.Do not know their ass from a hole in the ground, do not know shit from shinola. You know that. Think about it. You want to get your test production kicking while at the same time you are shutting it down?? Come on man. HCG is fine on cycle.IF..I say IF there is extreme ball shrinkage.
Dylan answered it for you...read or believe nothing else. I try to catch him wrong all the time and my odds as of now are zero in one million. Glad I didn't bet.

Test deca and dbol
Considering running clomid or daa in cycle to my balls lol and towards to very end to help reduce the chances of shut down
Thoughts?

Clomid isn't going to help,while you are still suppressing your test with steroids. DAA isn't going to be effective when shutdown either. There must be test available to boost, or it's useless....so while on an AAS cycle you will obvious the completely shutdown rendering both those options worthless.

HCG is the only option while on AAS, and as said it should be used ONLY the last 4 weeks of the cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

And my dear brother...you do realize that "a lot of guys" do not have a fucking clue.Do not know their ass from a hole in the ground, do not know shit from shinola. You know that. Think about it. You want to get your test production kicking while at the same time you are shutting it down?? Come on man. HCG is fine on cycle.IF..I say IF there is extreme ball shrinkage.
Dylan answered it for you...read or believe nothing else. I try to catch him wrong all the time and my odds as of now are zero in one million. Glad I didn't bet.

Lol exactly why I came here because it didn't sound right so I wanted to check

your the man... i truly appreciate that... everyone knows i hate hcg but unfortunately it does have a place, albeit a very small one, it does serve one good purpose but beyond that, i think its pure shit... however in this circumstance, 4 weeks max, good to go... gets the job done with no adverse effect... then you hit clomid in pct... on the road to recovery

your the man... i truly appreciate that... everyone knows i hate hcg but unfortunately it does have a place, albeit a very small one, it does serve one good purpose but beyond that, i think its pure shit... however in this circumstance, 4 weeks max, good to go... gets the job done with no adverse effect... then you hit clomid in pct... on the road to recovery

Also while on topic with the deca
Caber? That helps keep sex drive? Is it necessary to have it on hand with deca
Obviously aromasin on hand

Also while on topic with the deca
Caber? That helps keep sex drive? Is it necessary to have it on hand with deca
Obviously aromasin on hand

yes, it is a must... aromasin does NOTHING for prolactin but you MUST control both estrogen in prolactin

You could roll with the daa if you want but not the clomid. You need an ai and a dopamine antagonist just to be covered with prolactin from the deca as well

Test deca and dbol
Thoughts?

There is no reducing chance of shutdown if you use dbol and test you WILL shutdown

There is no reducing chance of shutdown if you use dbol and test you WILL shutdown

No so much reducing chance of shutdown I know I will be
But speedier recoveries with daa added in about 7 days after last injection of a long ester and just add in clomid at day 10...

Clomid on cycle with with deca would not be useless it could be bery bad it acts like estrogen binding too the receptor estrogen and progesterone are synergistic and agitate each other using clomid with a nandrolone would raise your chance of having prolactin issues . also you know too drop the deca 2 weeks prior too test right the half life is much longer you dont want deca hanging arpund when the test is gone . run test 2 weeks longer than deca after last pin of deca start hcg 1000 iu a week for the last four weeks then start clomid and tamox and whatever else you put in too help the two serms are mandatory though.

Clomid on cycle with with deca would not be useless it could be bery bad it acts like estrogen binding too the receptor estrogen and progesterone are synergistic and agitate each other using clomid with a nandrolone would raise your chance of having prolactin issues . also you know too drop the deca 2 weeks prior too test right the half life is much longer you dont want deca hanging arpund when the test is gone . run test 2 weeks longer than deca after last pin of deca start hcg 1000 iu a week for the last four weeks then start clomid and tamox and whatever else you put in too help the two serms are mandatory though.

Thanks for the dosage info
Test 350mg
Deca 250mg was the plan sound right?

Yes thats an effective dosage no need too go crazy youll make gains off that without alot of sides

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Roger and as I understand caber isn't needed at this low of dosage for deca? Just aromasin
Caber is pretty pricey as you know lol

Thats individual Id get at least a pack of 8 and have them on hand some guys can run tren and deca together at high doses and have no issue others look at the stuff and there dick shrivles and nipples swell until you know your body play it safe

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom