napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For those who are new and seeking advice

Saiyan

First off welcome to isarms. Secondly, we don't mind helping. In fact, I really enjoy helping. But I'll help five people today and tomorrow I'll get five more of the exact same question. Guess what's so great about forums?? You can read other people's threads! That means those threads we reply to and help today COULD answer all of the questions from tomorrow's people.
Please take a look before just throwing questions out. It's called research. And you should be doing PLENTY before even thinking of ordering stuff. Hell I spent as many hours a week for months researching as I did at my job!
Use the search function. If you need help with PCT, type in "PCT" and see what comes up. Thinking of using deca? Search it and see what others have to say. Help us out a little by helping yourself before asking. And by all means, if you can't find it, go ahead and ask in a new thread.
Thanks guys. And always strive to learn more.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

First off welcome to isarms. Secondly, we don't mind helping. In fact, I really enjoy helping. But I'll help five people today and tomorrow I'll get five more of the exact same question. Guess what's so great about forums?? You can read other people's threads! That means those threads we reply to and help today COULD answer all of the questions from tomorrow's people.
Please take a look before just throwing questions out. It's called research. And you should be doing PLENTY before even thinking of ordering stuff. Hell I spent as many hours a week for months researching as I did at my job!
Use the search function. If you need help with PCT, type in "PCT" and see what comes up. Thinking of using deca? Search it and see what others have to say. Help us out a little by helping yourself before asking. And by all means, if you can't find it, go ahead and ask in a new thread.
Thanks guys. And always strive to learn more.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I agree [emoji817]and 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post bro, and I agree 100%. New guys, please take the time to read this very important message!

Great post! I have done and continue to do hrs of research. As it was said in a movie "information is the best commodity I know " do the work and take the guess work out of it. AAS is something that you should never guess about.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom