napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third Cycle, Test and Tren Help, is my Tren E bunk?

Moregear2110

Hey guys, i'm new here and would really be thankful if you could help me with my questions. I am 26, 6'0 and 190, at around 15-14% bf. I have done a 500 mg test only and a 500 test 50 mg anadrol cycle before, and had great results. On my third cycle, i wanted to try something a bit stronger so I opted for a Test E- Tren E cycle for twelve weeks: here's what it looks like

Test E- 125 mg = 1/2 ml twice a week for 12 weeks

Tren E- 500 mg = 2 ml twice a week for 12 weeks

Caber= 0.25 mg 3 times a week for twelve weeks

I know that's a lot of Tren E for a first Tren cycle but i'm doing a Powerlifting meet soon and i wanna be super strong and maintain a lower bw. I am currently eating in a deficit and cutting as well.

Anyway, i have been running this cycle for 16 days so far and am feeling ZERO strength gains and seeing zero changes in the mirror. I am afraid that my Tren E could be bunk, should i be worried or should i keep on running it and wait and see? Thanks!

NOOOPE! Lol sorry brother but I don’t think one will recommend tren for a third cycle here. Maybe on other boards. Having said that, your tren is way too high especially for a first run. I would not suggest using tren on a third cycle but if you Insist on running it I would seriously recommend dropping it to 200mg a week max.

you dont need tren to be "super strong" dude... fuck sake, where do you come up with that? 500 mg of tren? im not recommending tren on a third cycle either

Top Bottom