napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third Cycle Plan / Very Moderate Bulking Cycle

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

So I have been cutting for the last 3-4ish months, and making great progress. Was at 242 in February and now I'm weighing in 205, started cutting mid of July. Still have about 2 more weeks of this cut.

My goal was to get into the best possible shape I can get into before my next cycle and I am making great progress towards that.

After this cut I wanted to run a very mild/moderate bulking cycle. For calories I'm gonna start off about 100 cals above maintenance, as you can tell this is a very slow bulk. As of now I plan on running Test E, Deca, and EQ.

Never tried EQ before so i am excited about this.

This was my plan for dosages: (Please let me know if im being a little too moderate on the dosages.)

Test E: 300mg 16 weeks
EQ: 600mg 16 weeks
Deca: 200mg 14 weeks
Aromasin: 12.5 mg EOD
MK677: 25 mg ED (been using this for about 3-4 months, want to go 1 year)
PCT protocol you guys laid out.

Notes:
- My total time off before starting my third cycle will be 5-5 1/2 months.
- I want my test at a lower dose than what I have used in the past because I felt 400-500 mg bloated me a little. Even though its hard for me to tell if it was the test cause I was eating a good amount of carbs my last cycle.
- I plan to continue to slowly bulk after this cycle as well.

Updated Stats:
Weight: 205
Height: 5' 11''
BF%: ~ 13%....After these last two weeks of my cut I will post some pics and let you guys see what you think.
Cycle History: 2 cycles. 1st = test e 500mg. 2nd = test e 450mg, deca 400mg
Training history: 13 years in the gym. first 4 years was lifting specifically for sports, next 9 years focused more on bodybuilding with power lifting movements.
Goal for third cycle: moderate bulk. Not sure if this is bad, but I dont really have a goal weight. I would like to get up to 230, just not sure if this is smart/reasonable being my third cycle.

Last edited:
This was last week sometime. Still got 2 more weeks of this cut.
IMG_1144.jpg

By the way, I do have a little loose skin on the bottom of my belly. I learned the hard way years ago what happens when you lose too much weight too quickly :/

Great cycle imo , you may want to consider upping deca to 250 maybe, i don't think it will cause any serious prolactin issues so no caber will be required, just some b6 vitamin

Last edited:
Great cycle imo , you may want to consider upping deca to 250 maybe, i don't think it will cause any serious prolactin issues so no caber will be required, just some b6 vitamin

Yea, that is something I'm considering. Last cycle I ran deca at 400 with no prolactin problems at all. 250, even 300 shouldnt be a problem. I do have prami on hand for any problems.

Appreciate the input brotha.

how long do you plan on maintaining between your transition from cut to bulk?

I was thinking 6-8 weeks. My cut ends nov 3. And I don’t plan on starting to bulk until mid December/ first week of January.

I think maintaining for 6-8 weeks is long enough? What do you think?

yes, get deca up to 250 or 300... i would even consider dropping test to 250 and running deca 300... everything else looks fine

I was thinking 6-8 weeks. My cut ends nov 3. And I don’t plan on starting to bulk until mid December/ first week of January.

I think maintaining for 6-8 weeks is long enough? What do you think?

That should be fine. If you give yourself enough time to tighten up you'll look that much better when you put some lean weight back on. Good luck

Yea, that is something I'm considering. Last cycle I ran deca at 400 with no prolactin problems at all. 250, even 300 shouldnt be a problem. I do have prami on hand for any problems.

Appreciate the input brotha.

good to know, my 3rd cycle was test p+npp 350 mg/week(100 mg eod). After 4 weeks into cycle i had bloodwork done and i crashed my prolactin below minimum with just 0.25 mg of caber twice per week.I thought i'm lucky and don't get prolactin increase that easy..

Thats a bad ass 205 lbs bossman. Well done. With the right diet and training you can add that to thst 205 without adding a lot of unnecessary body fat.

There's no reason to go above 300 on the test either....... even if it didn't bloat you.

This will be a good run....

Last edited:
Thats a bad ass 205 lbs bossman. Well done. With the right diet and training you can add that to thst 205 without adding a lot of unnecessary body fat.

There's no reason to go above 300 on the test either....... even if it didn't bloat you.

This will be a good run....

Thanks bro, appreciate it!

When I first started cutting, I was at about 400g of carbs. Over these last 3-4 months I slowly started decreasing them up until the point I was doing keto. The end of this week will be my third week doing keto, and I'll do one more week of it. In my opinion, keto isn't sustainable long term, at least for me i think, but it really is effective for losing body fat the last 4-8 weeks of the cut. Maybe 12-16 weeks might be the most i would ever consider doing keto, but that's a stretch.

When I begin my maintenance and transition into the bulk, I will again slowly add carbs back in. This is a very fun process and can't wait to see the changes.

Thanks for the support guys

good to know, my 3rd cycle was test p+npp 350 mg/week(100 mg eod). After 4 weeks into cycle i had bloodwork done and i crashed my prolactin below minimum with just 0.25 mg of caber twice per week.I thought i'm lucky and don't get prolactin increase that easy..

So you crashed your prolactin because of the caber? So you didn't even need the caber?

That's good to know because last time I ran deca, I ran prami from the start and felt like shit. I stopped after two weeks and felt way better. If I went any longer with the prami, i feel like I possibly could have been in the same boat as you and crash my prolactin

a lot of people crash their prolactin.. caber is extremely strong... i have done it before as well... a little bit of caber goes a very long way but thats why i say, even at 300-350 mg of deca or tren, most would only need b6

a lot of people crash their prolactin.. caber is extremely strong... i have done it before as well... a little bit of caber goes a very long way but thats why i say, even at 300-350 mg of deca or tren, most would only need b6

okay cool. I will defiantly look into b6

Top Bottom