domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Third cycle

Third cycle

Need your opinions on Off season cycle.

I have run three cycles in past
    Test only 500mg , Test 500mg and t Bol 50mg, test t Bol proviron. All were insane results can do a lot with just test and great nutrition and program.

I?m now adding compounds for mass.

D Bol kickstart 30mg wk 1-4

Test E 400mg wk 1-12

Decca 200mg wk 1-12

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Pct
    clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Is there anything I?m missing and what you lot think of cycle and dosage.

that looks just fine... make sure you protect yourself from toxicity... i would recommend n2guard but aside from that, i would also consider using proviron on this cycle as well... everything else looks great... i know biotech is having a nice sale right now as well...

Id raise that deca dosage to 300mg. 200mg is more of a therapeutic dose

Overall looks great. Personally I do better with the opposite doses......200mg test and 400mg deca. Will keep the bloat down and let the deca really shine in the cycle. Either way you will have a great run.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thanks for advise can you send link for proviron and what dosage I know it?s costly. I?ll raise decca to 300 and test remains at 400. Want to start as low as I can on decca. Appreciate replies.

Quote Originally Posted by JPL123 View Post
    Thanks for advise can you send link for proviron and what dosage I know it?s costly. I?ll raise decca to 300 and test remains at 400. Want to start as low as I can on decca. Appreciate replies.
    Proviron is recommended at 50mg per day. Check your PMs. I sent you a price list for 1 stop domestic shop. I just used the proviron over the winter with my deca cycle. It works incredible and makes you feel wonderful while on deca, gives you a high libido, great sexual function and helps keep water retention to a minimum.

email [email protected] and they will get you all taken care of on whatever you need... tell them i sent you... biotech has the best quality bro

Thanks man

Thanks man
    anytime brother