napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thinking about starting b12 shots what dosage should i do ?

Gymbeast429

bought some b12 with a recent order cuz someone told me it helps increase energy feeling like im laggin in that lately not feeling as chipper or driven as before so maybe itll help ?? im open to trying it out but..see several methods and options online not sure what to run it at and rather ask my isarms family here and get some answers based on experience not googling some guys opinion...one says 100mcg daily for 7 days then 100mcg every 3 days for 2 or 3 weeks then just monthly after that..seems like alot and alotta injections but maybe it is nessacry can anyone give me input this is one thing ive never had experience with and do i use same needles as gear or insulin needles inject in glute or ?? basically need a whole run down and guideline to follow thanks guys

just me, and Im far from an expert but, but I do 1000mcg per week. Pin it on Saturday mornings along with another that wont fit in my Sunday/Thursday pin.
If its placebo, I'll take it. I've been doing that now for about 3 months and I feel good. If you use some sugar eaters like Metformin, they tend to slow your bodies ability to utilize B12 so exogenous sources of B12 are a big help.

ok great if no one else has any better suggestion ill do that now is that indefinately ? u never down it to maybe 1000mcg once a month and just keep doing it continously once a week ? that schedule would work for me on saturdays tho as i pin the others on sunday mornings and wenesday nights so saturdays for b12 would be ideal once a week was dreading the thought of daily for a week then every 3 days for 3 weeks to get to once a month...alot of pinning that way also do u prefer insulin or use the same pins for gear ? i have 23 gauge pins but no insulin and where do u prefer to inject it ..also any stinging sensation ? ive hear alot get a stinging sensation one guy said his face would get warm after a shot ?? lol

oddly now that you mention it I do often get a little warm flush sensation but its brief. I just use my regular old Big Pins (23). I push it in my delt. Lt one week, Rt the next.. I try to keep up with which one I used last. Virtually no PIP so not an issue really. Ive never had it affect an arms workout on the same day or next. I have and use both UGL and Pharmacy grade(Dr prescribed) My Doc told me that after a few months I could back off to maybe twice monthly instead of every week but for now I'm happy with my current regimen. B12 does not have an ability to cause any over dosage issue. Once your body has absorbed all that it can process the remainder is passed as waste (you just piss it out all bright yellow)

awesome!!!...then i can pee in the dark and watch the stream glow bright yellow !!! thatll be fun ! hahah jk but sounds good bro i think ill do that a month or 2 then back down to twice a month like u were instructed that sounds good to me ! appreicate it never done delt shots tho so weary especially with 1 1/2 inch needles but read insulin needles can be used so may go that route there ...otherwise i think u helped me come up with a game plan thanks bro

I have some of the same big PIG STICKER needles..just dont push it all the way in. 1.5" is deep on a delt that has hardly any sub fat above the muscle tissue. I usually only push about 1/2-3/4 inch and hold there while carefully pushing plunger in. B-12 is very thin (water based) and will push with hardly any effort. Not at all like the oils used for Test or other AAS.

Can't say I noticed any benefit when I took b12. My b12 in a blood test was 690ish before taking anything, range was like 180-900 or so. So I was already relatively high in b12, probably why I didn't notice any benefit.

I would just mix it in with my oil injections. I did injected about 1x a week, maybe slightly more frequent at 1mg.

yeah sounds like u proably are good on ur b12 to start so maybe thats why u didnt notice a difference?? and mix water with oil ? idk i have water based winstrol injections and i dont mix it for the simple fact water and oil dont mix idk so id persoanlly rather inject it alone with insulin needles in my delt ..hopefully ill feel more of a difference then you did my first few cycles i was a raging beast but before this cycle and even now 2 weeks in im just not feeling like usual..so thinking i need b12 maybe or its another issue perhaps but ill start with that and see if i notice anything different ...

Top Bottom