napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thinking about sarms

MakingGainz171

Hello, Dylan! I have been watching your videos for a little while now and appreciate all the info you share! I am 21, 6'2", 195 pounds, and was thinking about trying sarms out for my first performance enhancing substance! I was wondering if I should run Rad 140, or MK 677 for my first cycle? I would like to gain at least 5 pounds of lean mass on this first cycle, so what do you think I should take for it? Also will the gainz I make on it all stay, or will I be stuck on a life long journey with these to keep them? I am looking for something to take for a few weeks, hop off and keep all the gains. Also what should I take as a PCT with them? I'm sorry I have a lot of questions as I'm very hesitant to try out anything for the first time! If you need more info about me before giving your opinion I will gladly tell you anything you need! Thanks for any info, I appreciate it!

i would go with rad140 and s4... bro, the gains question you asked is horrible... YOU decide what you keep after by running the proper pct and then how you eat and train... a few weeks? thats ridiculous... im not recommending such absurdity to anyone... if you do not want to do this right then i cannot recommend it... its a 12 week cycle, not a few weeks... nothing is going to work on you in a few weeks of any sarm, steroid, etc... so if you dont want to do it right, im not sure how i can help you

Hello, Dylan! I have been watching your videos for a little while now and appreciate all the info you share! I am 21, 6'2", 195 pounds, and was thinking about trying sarms out for my first performance enhancing substance! I was wondering if I should run Rad 140, or MK 677 for my first cycle? I would like to gain at least 5 pounds of lean mass on this first cycle, so what do you think I should take for it? Also will the gainz I make on it all stay, or will I be stuck on a life long journey with these to keep them? I am looking for something to take for a few weeks, hop off and keep all the gains. Also what should I take as a PCT with them? I'm sorry I have a lot of questions as I'm very hesitant to try out anything for the first time! If you need more info about me before giving your opinion I will gladly tell you anything you need! Thanks for any info, I appreciate it!

If it was me, I'd go with the combo of LGD and s4. I think that combo is about as good as it gets for lean mass and strength, and it's xtremely effctive. Here is the layout for that I'd go with from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom