napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinkin about trying steroids....

rockjocks

Banned
Ive done alot of research on steroids and your videos have been extremely helpful and I have subscribed on youtube. Ive been looking into products from crazybulk, and they seem to have good reviews. Do you know much about them or their products? Ive listened to a lot of your videos and honestly I still feel like I know shit about steroids (not because of your vids though). These products from Crazybulk, dont seem like they're along the same things as what you have recommended for first timers. But again, what the hell do I know! Any help at all would be great if you can find the time!

i definitely do not recommend them at all... not in any way, shape or form... i will not get into that too much but i assure you that you do not want to be using these... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

Im 34 years old, 5'8" and weigh 185lbs with 13% body fat. My goals are to pack on a little more size and strength. Because I am built fairly decent however, you wouldnt think i am as old as i am or weigh as much as i do because of how it is carried, if that makes sense. I look younger and smaller basically.

Im 34 years old, 5'8" and weigh 185lbs with 13% body fat. My goals are to pack on a little more size and strength. Because I am built fairly decent however, you wouldnt think i am as old as i am or weigh as much as i do because of how it is carried, if that makes sense. I look younger and smaller basically.

Man I have used crazy bulk 2 years ago when I was desperate for a boost without the risk of AAS. They are absolute rubbish. They are a scam and will not be comparable to steroids in anyway shape or form. I spent upwards of $1000 on their products ran 2 cycles used everything they recommended. I made no "significant" changes that weren't a result of my own persistence and dedication. Don't be a fool like me I regret spending money on those procuts, you would be better off spending your money on better foods to improve your well being. Stick around after a while you will learn about the risks and rewards of this game. I watch Dylans videos multiple times just so the topic sinks in.

After you get some info a good place to start will be SARMs, lower risk and still great results. Dylan and any of the other veterans here will be happy to help with any questions you have on anything you aren't sure of.

I was figuring as much. I do my best to eat healthy and my wife is an excellent cook and Im not really a slouch in the kitchen. My issue with the food aspect is my job. It requires travel and sometimes im out 2 weeks at a time. The good news is theres either a gym in the hotel or one close by. And I really appreciate everyones info and input! Takes a village sometimes!........

Btw, Dylan, can't thank you enough for putting me in the threads. I subscribed to your vids but it really soldified my thoughts of you being a stand up guy and actually caring about the people you come into contact with by taking the time to go ahead and create my account on here. I mean, who the hell does that as a moderator! Thanks bro, the advice Im getting from here is well recieved! Good folks here and Im looking forward to getting to know you guys better and get big and strong!

Top Bottom