napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thigh or Glute pin for first time?

HCKP

Just curious as to which is better for a first timer (test cyp)? Read an medical article that stated thigh is preferred if you are solo injecting. I have no experience pining at all and would appreciate any advice you guys can offer.

If it's glutes I was going to use 18g to draw and 25g x 1" to inject.
For thigh i think it was a 25g x 5/8"?

For me, my thigh is super easy. I draw and inject with a 25ga 1in. I pin my glutes too with a 23ga 1.5 in. but its a little more difficult for me. I would suggest if you are a little anxious about it, do your thigh, upper outer area and make sure your leg is relaxed. I actually look forward to my pin days now. lol

there is just not a lot of room for error in your quad so its easier to make a mistake... its really up to you dude, it makes no difference at all... its a bit more difficult to pin glutes but can be less problematic in terms of possible pain or mistakes... my first pin was in the delt...

I think I would be more comfortable pinning the thigh because it's right there in front of me. I feel limited when I try to twist around in a position to pin the glute. Don't have a mirror where I will be pinning either.

there is just not a lot of room for error in your quad so its easier to make a mistake... its really up to you dude, it makes no difference at all... its a bit more difficult to pin glutes but can be less problematic in terms of possible pain or mistakes... my first pin was in the delt...

I'm probably over thinking it. Just don't want to screw up.

I think I would be more comfortable pinning the thigh because it's right there in front of me. I feel limited when I try to twist around in a position to pin the glute. Don't have a mirror where I will be pinning either.

What kind of error? Veins or something else?

What size and where on the delt? Pinning there kind of freaks me out for some reason??? I know guys do it all the time though.

Haha I had my wife pin me once in the ass back when I first started and I could sit right for a week haha she drilled me

Gluten IMO is best because you’d have a tough time messing it up as long as you know the general area, first few times I hit thighs they were sore for a week lol not to mention every other time I’ll draw blood back up while aspirating there. Personally would also go 1.5s better safe than sorry.

There’s a site called site injections has all the right spots or just google individually the medical outlay

Glute is generally the recommemded spot for beginners. I prefer quads, but you defnitely want to make sure you are in the tht location with quads.

Dont forget to aspirate if you pull blood ....get it out and go another spot..if u get kind of vacume feel and no blood blast it...slowly...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have been watching Dylan's, which I'm going to follow. Also, came across this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnThhRmjRY. Quad injection using 21g x 1" to draw and 30g x 1/2" to inject.??

Thanks for all the input btw. Probably seems trivial to most of you but I'm very detail oriented.

That's a very small needle to inject into quads. 30g will likely take a while to inject and 1/2in is def on short side for that location, especially if not very lean.

Top Bottom