napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are they more efficiently used for bulking?

mellomuscle

Now i know this is a very vague question so allow me to elaborate. I'm 24, have done 2 cycles, first was test only for 9weeks (500mg/week) then pct with clomid aromasin and nolva.
Second was eq, 750mg/week, test 750mg/week, aromasin .5mg eod, winstrol 50mg for last 4weeks. Did that for 20weeks total, ended eq at week 18 and waited for everything to clear out and waited an extra week before beginning pct with just aromasin and nolva (which i liked much better) oh and i also use 500mg hcg ed for about a week and a half whatever used up the whole 5000ius i picked up.

I tried cutting the last 3 weeks of that last cycle and did pretty good but plateued around 185lbs. (I started prior to cycling at 172. Got to 202lbs on my second cycle before cutting.) Ive always been more of an ectomorph and a hard gainer so it was surprising to not be able to lose weight. But now im 1month post pct at ~183lbs and trying to maintain around 185lbs before my next cycle.

I just want people's oppinion if using just test and winny if its more efficient to just bulk throughout the cycle then cut post cycle, or to do what i did before and use the end of my cycle to cut?

Ask questions if im not being clear, at the end of a workout and my bloods flowing through the muscles lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really just depends on you and your goals bro. It all comes down to wgat you want out of the cycle so there is no right or wrong answer. I personally bulk and cut on cycle. I tend to stay closer to maintenance off cycle

Yah i just felt it was harder to cut while on cycle, but maybe it was just hard because i was getting leaner than my body has ever been before so the uncomfort was just from reaching new limits. That makes more sense now that i think about it because at the end of the day it's all about calories in and calories out. Thanks RickRock

Yah i just felt it was harder to cut while on cycle, but maybe it was just hard because i was getting leaner than my body has ever been before so the uncomfort was just from reaching new limits. That makes more sense now that i think about it because at the end of the day it's all about calories in and calories out. Thanks RickRock

You also can't go by the scale, especially on cycle because you may be gaining muscle at the same rate you lose fat which makes the scale appear the same

Top Bottom