napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which of these compounds are easiest on the hairline/ prostate

Jimmyjames

Hi Guys,
I apologize for the long post.
I plan on running my 2nd cycle towards the end of June, after PCT. I was very pleased with the results of my first Test only cycle (Sustanon) that ran for 12 weeks. I have 10 vials extra so I'm hoping to use that as my base if you guys agree. Also, I have about 8 vials of Deca 100mgs as well. I started the Deca about week 4 of my cycle for help with a bicep tendon injury, but stopped because I did'nt know shit about it really and people said because it was my first cycle to stop it. These are the compounds I have access to at a good price. I'm hoping to use the ones with the least amount of hair damage/ side effects. Don't think i'll be running orals so i'm not concerned about liver issues, I would love to try Winstrol (Which I also have a 100 tabs of) or Anadrol but i know I would be bald in a matter of weeks lol, plus the liver stress concerns me.

These are the compounds I have access to at a good price:
The brand is Syther-Pharma? My Sust and Deca were from the real company- Organon, and really cheap. Again this is for the least amount of hairloss, oh, and prostate issues run in my family. I get up usually 2 x a night to piss.. Keep in mind im 40 years old. I was thinking Sust, Deca with an oral starter for 4 weeks but would love some opinions

Methenolone 100mg
Dbol 10mg
Drostanolne prop 100mg-
Methalone 100mg
Oxandrolone 10 mg
Clenbuterol 40 MCG ( 100 pills )
Testosterone Cypinote 250 mg =
Testosterone Propionate 100 mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg
Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg
Nandrolone Decanote 250 mg
Propionate 100 mg
Enanthate 100 mg =
Boldenone Undecylenate 250 mg
Trenbolone 76.5 mg
Oxymetholone 50 mg

My bloodwork was ok, blood pressure within normal range and my goals are basically gain a few lbs in lean muscle( which i did) and lose the midsection fat which i also did. I'm not trying to get huge or anything guys, I just want a nice 40 yo ripped body, maybe a little bigger that Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

I have an enlarged prostate and I've found there isn't any compound easy on the prostate. Anything over TRT gives me problems. You just have to weigh the risk vs reward. Moderation is the key.

What is your full stats and experience bud? Any steroid can aggravate hair loss....some more than others.

if you are prone to mpb then any steroid can have that effect on you... [FONT=&quot](MPB) is a potential side effect resultant of anabolic steroid use. However, this is a poorly understood condition among the general population, even for MPB that is not caused by anabolic steroid use. Anabolic steroids can bind to androgen receptors located in the scalp and trigger male pattern baldness in individuals that possess the genetic trait required for the condition to manifest itself and can occur in both men as well as women. Note that the genetic sequence for male pattern baldness must be inherited and in possession of the user in order for this side effect to become triggered by androgens. Those who do not possess this genetic trait required will not experience this effect at any dose.[/FONT]

Thanks Dylan and Rick.
I didn't do to bad considering this was my first cycle as as far as hairloss. I had a little thinning and a slight receding hairline but i've always had that, in my 20's. I also took .05 Propecia eod, this time I didnt have many side effects, but damn, the first time I tried it was a disaster. I could not only not get hard I couldnt ejaculate. So Dylan, Since i'm so damn skinny and wanted to put on a little size, I'm bummed I cant try Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol which were the 3 main steroids i wanted to try
Can you suggest a protogol for me?

I dont plan running a cyc (2nd) unti Mid june or so. So hoping tofrvo

Last edited:
Top Bottom