napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is there a such thing as short cycles that dont involve pct?

njmatt

Hello,

I've read on a few different forums that its possible and more beneficial to your health if you run 3-4 week cycles and some don't involve any pct. I always get terrible acne during and after pct all over my body. By the way I'm 6"6 230lbs currently eating 4300cal per day. If someone can help me or guide me a little. It would be much appreciated.

P.S.

This was an example i seen

WEEK ONE
DAY ONE sust 250mg, day 3 primo 100mg, day 5 primo 100mg, day 7 primo 100mg. 25 of d-bol in divided doses per day.

WEEK TWO
Test cyp or enanthate 100mg, day 10 primo 100mg and day 12 primo 100mg, day 14 primo 100mg. 25 of winny per day

WEEK THREE
day 16 primo 100, day 18 primo 100, day 20 primo 100 and day 22 primo 100 and also anavar 25 per day

WEEK FOUR ...OPTIONAL
25 of proviron for 5 days and only in the am. This is to help with sex drive, prevent estrogen back lash and act as a mild form of a taper. 25 mg only done in the am is not very inhibitory. I like its ability to ward off estrogen rebound post cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would never recommend such a thing whatsoever... not even remotely close

Thanks for the fast reply. Guess fuck the acne, have to eat it up. What should i try for my next cycle? Should i stick to 400 test/250 deca/50 dbol

thats up to you on what you want to run... based on your goals and stats.. the less shit you run or lower doses, the less likely you are to get acne

So a 3 week cycle with an optional week? I thought at least they would run prop but c/e and sust? Why shut down for nothing. The rest is a mess and a waste too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Control your estro and use proactive facial scrub. Works great for me. Its the step one bottle. Otherwise go to ur dr and get doxycycline and clindamycin. Clears it all up in a couple weeks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I used to have the same acne problem when I cycled when I was younger. I stopped after 2 cycles and I waited 15 years later until I was on TRT to cycle again. Now it's minimal... Not everyone can handle the extreme swings in hormone levels with a PCT.

I’ve had cystic acne since I was 11. It was supposed to stop by the time I was 25, which it kind of did but only because my natural test levels were crashing. On TRT the acne went back to what it was before test levels crashes. I went to a dermatologist, and she said only Accutane would make a different, but in my case maybe only temporary, and might need several cycles of it.

Top Bottom