napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is there any added benefit to injectable dbol vs oral?

Astroid

Not something I'm looking to take but I just a curious about it. I've heard how bad it is to take orals, and wondering if a lot of the negative sides in orals can be negated by buying their injectable equivalent

there is less toxicity but even in injectable form its present and you are not going to get more out of an injectable form as opposed to an oral... its not as hard on you but its still toxic...

The injectable bypasses the first pass through the liver but it's still toxic when present in the blood stream. You will have to inject it at least once a day and the cost of the injectable is usually more expensive. I personally haven't tried any injectable orals.

To me there is no benefit to using the injectable version. It is still liver toxic and will just be another injection you are doing. The oral works great too.

Not something I'm looking to take but I just a curious about it. I've heard how bad it is to take orals, and wondering if a lot of the negative sides in orals can be negated by buying their injectable equivalent

The only benefit is bypassing the first pass of the liver. Less toxic but still toxic so you aren't really saving yourself much. Besides that you have to pin it every day, and that isn't exactly convenient either

Top Bottom