napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thank you Dylan and a Few Questions

sorisho

Hey Dylan!

Recently discovered the channel and I am really enjoying the content. Thank you for the information you put out and you do it in such a way that it is easy to understand and comprehend. Not condescending either, which is huge. Can't wait to watch more of your videos.

Now, I don't want to come off as lazy, but I was going to ask you for a recommendation. I was going to start TRT, but I have since decided against it. Just not for me right now. I am 34 and my levels aren't that bad in my opinion.

My symptoms: lack of energy, tired all the time, low libido, occasional ed, irritability

Sampling of labs: Total testosterone 586, free test 77.6, estradiol 34, and shbg 42

Anyway, I think I would like to try SARMS. I think the right SARM could really help me out, but I want to pick the right one. Also, not opposed to maybe starting with something a little more milder and than progressing to something stronger. I would also prefer not to do a PCT if I don't need to. Anyway, long story short, what would you recommend? My main goal is to get stronger and lose weight, which I know is really more dependent on my nutrition. I was thinking GW 50156 may be a good product to start with even though it isn't technically a SARM (learned that from your videos)

Anyway, any help you can give me will be much appreciated. I am still going to devour as much of your content on YouTube as possible, but just thought I would go straight to the source.

Thank you again Dylan, you really have helped me and so many others. You rock, man.

cardarine is a great way to get started... its not going to necessarily make you stronger but will absolutely help to lose weight and it also would not require a pct... you can start with that and progress onward...

you can get the best cardarine you can find at esarms.com

you can run it 16 weeks at 20 mg per day

Your test levels are good for your age. Zero need for TRT. As people have said numerous times on here TRT is a one way street. GW sounds like a good start. Plus it won’t suppress you, which can be a problem with other sarms as I’m finding out.

Top Bottom