napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testostrone recommendation

wesisBIG

Hi Dylan

Love watching your videos, I am 42 year old Male who has weight trained in the gym the last 10 years, 3 times per week. The last 5 years has been constant tiredness feelings of depression, nothing worked so was wanting to try TRT.
I have had bloods done, all ok and doc said testostrone was normal but he is reluctant to prescribe TRT, can you recommend a testostrone and a estrogen if I need one with it please, if I do need an estrogen with it should I wait for side effects, e.g nipple soreness or take it straight away with the testostrone you recommend, thanks.

Hi Dylan

Love watching your videos, I am 42 year old Male who has weight trained in the gym the last 10 years, 3 times per week. The last 5 years has been constant tiredness feelings of depression, nothing worked so was wanting to try TRT.
I have had bloods done, all ok and doc said testostrone was normal but he is reluctant to prescribe TRT, can you recommend a testostrone and a estrogen if I need one with it please, if I do need an estrogen with it should I wait for side effects, e.g nipple soreness or take it straight away with the testostrone you recommend, thanks.

LOL what?? the dr said you dont need test. Your symptoms are likely directly from your lifestyle choices. Test is not a fix for that. Youre not a cow or transgender why would you want to take estrogen. so much wrong here

LOL what?? the dr said you dont need test. Your symptoms are likely directly from your lifestyle choices. Test is not a fix for that. Youre not a cow or transgender why would you want to take estrogen. so much wrong here
I think he means anti estrogen or estrogen blocker to accompany the test.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

im lost here... your test is fine according to your doctor and test yet you think you still need trt? that doesnt make any sense man...

Top Bottom