napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone and Winstrol for my first cycle

wiles197

Hi Dylan, I'd just like to congratulate you on your awesome vids. I send all my mates to your vids.

May I ask you for some advice. I've done loads and loads of research on roids and I am also a qualified PT so I know my stuff with regards to tra be taking my first cycle and I am at the right place to start my first cycle.
I would like to try injectable Test Enanthate injectable and Winstro, possibly Dianabol instead of Winstrol oral followed by PCT of NOLVADEX and/or CLOMID

Can you please give me a rundown on the amounts I should take orally and intravenously, please?

This was my plan;

WEEK 1 - 250ml TEST E and 30mg WINSTROL Daily

WEEK 2 - 250ML TEST E and 40mg WINSTROL daily

WEEK 3, 4 , 5, 6 - 250ml TEST E and 50mg WINSTROL daily

WEEK 7,8 Taking nothing at all

WEEK 9,10,11 - PCT - I AM NOT SURE HOW MANY AND HOW OFTEN AND WHETHER I SHOULD TAKE NOLVADEX AND CLOMID TOGETHER OR WHICH ONE TO TAKE SEPARATELY?????? PLEASE ADVISE

ALSO - Should I swap WINSTROL for DIANABOL?

PLEASE ADJUST MY CYCLE AND ADD ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS
I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AND THE FACT YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR AND YOU'RE ONLY EXPLAINING TO ME FOR STRICTLY EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Many thanks
Also........is it true ANAVAR is 99% fake because it costs so much to manufacture????????

Bro, you need to slow down and do a lot more research before you seriously hurt yourself. You do NOT inject steroids intravenously, and you will never be injecting 250mL regardless of the concentration (250mg/week is perhaps what you meant). You shouldn't be mixing in winstrol or dianabol on a first cycle, etc. etc. Spend a lot more time learning about PEDs before you try jumping in or worse advising someone else.

Hi Dylan, I'd just like to congratulate you on your awesome vids. I send all my mates to your vids.

May I ask you for some advice. I've done loads and loads of research on roids and I am also a qualified PT so I know my stuff with regards to tra be taking my first cycle and I am at the right place to start my first cycle.
I would like to try injectable Test Enanthate injectable and Winstro, possibly Dianabol instead of Winstrol oral followed by PCT of NOLVADEX and/or CLOMID

Can you please give me a rundown on the amounts I should take orally and intravenously, please?

This was my plan;

WEEK 1 - 250ml TEST E and 30mg WINSTROL Daily

WEEK 2 - 250ML TEST E and 40mg WINSTROL daily

WEEK 3, 4 , 5, 6 - 250ml TEST E and 50mg WINSTROL daily

WEEK 7,8 Taking nothing at all

WEEK 9,10,11 - PCT - I AM NOT SURE HOW MANY AND HOW OFTEN AND WHETHER I SHOULD TAKE NOLVADEX AND CLOMID TOGETHER OR WHICH ONE TO TAKE SEPARATELY?????? PLEASE ADVISE

ALSO - Should I swap WINSTROL for DIANABOL?

PLEASE ADJUST MY CYCLE AND ADD ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS
I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AND THE FACT YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR AND YOU'RE ONLY EXPLAINING TO ME FOR STRICTLY EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Many thanks
Also........is it true ANAVAR is 99% fake because it costs so much to manufacture????????
Ok first what are your stats? Asking questions without those is like asking what day is like when youve only seen night. Second first cycle is test only. So you know how your body reacts. Are you estrogen sensitive, allergic to the ester etc etc. Next running a long ester for 7-8 weeks is a waste. Doesnt really kick in til week 5-6. You need more research. These kind of things would be known if you spent 5 minutes doing research

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

this has to be a troll....or he has to have some serious problems if he came up with this plan after watching your videos and done "loads of research"

man this is just wow... you havnt done loads of research man, there's no way...

the anavar comment, i'll just leave alone... thats just ridiculous to say the least...

your first cycle is TEST ONLY, not multiple compounds... 250 ML of test would kill you... i think you mean MG...

you need a psychic here... you make NO mention of your goals... NO MENTION of stats... age/height/weight/body fat etc... so im not sure how you expect any sort of help whatsoever... winstrol and dbol are POLAR opposites.. your all over the place and this is how people get hurt

Top Bottom