napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone Undecanoate

Cryingatol

Hey Dylan I have been hearing so msny different things about testosterone ester that I do not know what to believe anymore. I have read and heard that it has a half life of 16 days and you o my need one injection every 2 weeks. I have also heard that the half life is 53 days and that a 4ml injection of 1000mg once every 10 weeks is needed. Do you know what the half life is on this ester and how often at what mg would be best for TRT? I've been on so many forums and heard so many different things. Also is this best for TRT?

Hey Dylan I have been hearing so msny different things about testosterone ester that I do not know what to believe anymore. I have read and heard that it has a half life of 16 days and you o my need one injection every 2 weeks. I have also heard that the half life is 53 days and that a 4ml injection of 1000mg once every 10 weeks is needed. Do you know what the half life is on this ester and how often at what mg would be best for TRT? I've been on so many forums and heard so many different things. Also is this best for TRT?

I don't like that TRT protocol at all, who I know is done overseas in the UK I believe. It sure as hell doesn't have a 53 day half life. I don't know exactly but I think it's around 2 weeks. In my opinion test cypionate weekly is the best tried and true TRT method for stable blood values

Test C or E is going to be the best choice for TRT. Pinning schedule would be twice a week... but definitely not every 10 weeks.

WTF!?! 10 weeks, really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undecanoate ester half life is around 2 weeks. Same ester as EQ if you want to use that as a reference.

My recommendation is to find what works best for you not everyone else. For me it's Test Prop eod.

thats the most absurd thing ive ever heard... you need to go to your doctor and get a prescription... they will likely put you on test cyp... thats what i stick with but u pin it twice a week... i like as much stability as possible...

Top Bottom