napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone/Trenbolone/Anadrol STACK

You need to post your full stats. If you're asking about dosing weekly or daily you're probably not ready for steroids

Bottom line is...if you have to ask questions like the above...IN NO SHAPE OR FORM ARE YOU READY FOR THIS TYPE OF CYCLE.....especially TREN...which is for ADVANCED users with multiple cycles under their belt

brother, this is for ADVANCED users only and an advanced user would know all of this like the back of their hand... in no way would you be asking these basic of questions... what is your cycle experience?? age/height/weight/body fat?

You are talking about a pretty advanced cycle, but we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

That is the extreme stack bro. And if you’re asking that broad of a question, you need to take a major step back. You are no where near ready for that combo.

Jesus If you need any advice at all you are not ready for that combo . Tren and drol is a love hate relationship with me I love the way I look and feel everyone else hates me because I'm a complete dick and a ticking time bomb and the last time I got bloodwork on that combo yeah HDL almost non existant

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

This is for my boyfriend. He’s pretty advanced. I don’t have his exact stats. I’m a nurse so he always entrusts me with his cycles. I like to do my own research first.
Well we are going to need a lot more info on experience and stats before we can give advice. "Pretty advanced" doesn't tell us much, and this is a very advanced cycle

Considering you're his cycle advisor you seem to know frighteningly little. Being a nurse doesn't mean shit when it comes to knowledge of steroids.

Have him sign up and come talk to us. Other than that, nobody here will give you any advice for him. Nobody is being a dick. But that combo can fuck people up.

Im not trying to assume anything and trying to be fair but i dont buy that at all... every girlfriend or spouse that writes me clearly addresses that first and generally when people dont get the answer they want, then a story like this is given

Im not trying to assume anything and trying to be fair but i dont buy that at all... every girlfriend or spouse that writes me clearly addresses that first and generally when people dont get the answer they want, then a story like this is given
This is my thoughts as well. All seems very fishy

you can find whatever answer you want if you Google and look hard enough if your looking for the correct answer well you have it usually its not what anyone wants to hear

all I can say is anadrol and tren together is an emotional roller coaster for me you may want too start stashing money back and retain a lawyer that does criminal and divorce cases .

all I can say is anadrol and tren together is an emotional roller coaster for me you may want too start stashing money back and retain a lawyer that does criminal and divorce cases .

Haha true story

it definitely is not a cycle to take lightly and only an ADVANCED user should even consider it and you need to be extremely well versed to even consider it

Top Bottom