napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone and tren

jxhernandez

Dylan, thanks for responding back to me .So I have seen 90% of your videos and done my research on everything you have discussed on your videos and what I have put together. I have ran cycles in the past but I have put one together I would like to run. The question I have is when running a cycle when you run Test E and Tren E for a few weeks then switch to Test Propinate and Tren A, which would you run first? (Would you run Test E and Tren E first then switch to Test Propinate and Tren A after or vise versa). I am attaching my cycle can you give me your professional opinion on it it would you run it differently. Thanks for your time, you bring a lot of knowledge to us! Your valuable.

Please post your full stats and goals.

WT
BF%
Cycle history
Goals

Tren is for advanced users and honestly you don't sound advanced at all. No offense...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Infostats.

OP; you don't need to be changing things up like that just pick one and roll with it

It’s usually recommended to do short ester tren first so if you respond poorly to it you can get it out of your system quicker too.

I would run a short ester first but like Dylan stated, it’s too difficult to give you advice when we don’t know anything about you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom