puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Testosterone scent as an Aphrodisiac

Testosterone scent as an Aphrodisiac

Years ago I got a few months of Axiron test gel and it made women crazy. I got hit on literally every where I went. A few times women I didn’t even know walked up and sniffed me. It was crazy how effective it was on women as an aphrodisiac. Since then I have used androgel without similar results.
    I know a few others who said they had similar results from other topicals.

Does anyone know what has that scent that drives women crazy? Where to get it? I don’t even care about the test boost. I’d wear that shit like cologne

Hahaha what? That’s crazy if it true however there may be somthing there I mean hormones are a real thing maybe it really does work?

thats just variant for different people... some people actually bitch and complain about the scent and then others have had experiences like you have...

I’ma have to get me some of that gel and see for myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by DBDub View Post
    Years ago I got a few months of Axiron test gel and it made women crazy. I got hit on literally every where I went. A few times women I didn’t even know walked up and sniffed me. It was crazy how effective it was on women as an aphrodisiac. Since then I have used androgel without similar results.
    I know a few others who said they had similar results from other topicals.

Does anyone know what has that scent that drives women crazy? Where to get it? I don’t even care about the test boost. I’d wear that shit like cologne
    I used to use the gel called Testim. I'm telling you I has several women ask what cologne I was wearing. I'm not joking. I was hitting the eliptical at the gym and this girl leaned over and asked me what cologne I was wearing? I joked and said I haven't showered in two days, it's my natural scent.

Yea, I've gotten a few comments when I used it.

I believe testim is what a guy I work with was using when he said the same thing. I just know that androgel has no scent

androgel definitely does not have a scent to it

honestly, I have never seen any forum source carry gel. I always just assumed IM was the way the world went and gel was a Dr decision against injections. Id try it.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    honestly, I have never seen any forum source carry gel. I always just assumed IM was the way the world went and gel was a Dr decision against injections. Id try it.
    thats because noone that is cycling would ever want to use gel... its not like using injections and i have never come across anyone that is a regular steroid user that wants gel...