napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone pills

cmb5017

Ya ever wondered why u can buy raw sarms ,cap em n use them just fine, and buy raw orals, cap them n use them just fine? But you can't take test raws n cap then n use them? Well simple answer - without an ester attached your liver will destroy it it minutes, therefore u can't get the benefit from it..however they're are 2 forms of pill test available outside the U.S.. one is highly toxic, and the other is an undecanoate, requiring several pills through out the day to barley give u a trt dose. Here's a scholarly link that explains more thoroughly if you're interested
http://www.ftmguide.org/ttypes.html

Well you probly could do it with cypionate. The problem would be it would have to be capped at a stupid high dose because your stomach acid would kill 40% of it and then the liver will destroy some. It wouldnt ever really be worth it. Huge waste of raws. you can take test e pills but they are suspended in oil in a gelatin capsule to protect it from the stomach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you probly could do it with cypionate. The problem would be it would have to be capped at a stupid high dose because your stomach acid would kill 40% of it and then the liver will destroy some. It wouldnt ever really be worth it. Huge waste of raws. you can take test e pills but they are suspended in oil in a gelatin capsule to protect it from the stomach

Lots of people under estimate stomach acid and what it can do lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I guess my question would be why? It would have to be methylated to be even remotely effective. A far less effective, and toxic form of testosterone delivery that will need to be dosed multiple times daily? I don't know what idiot that would go for that over a highly effective nontoxic shot that goes straight to the bloodstream.

I guess my question would be why? It would have to be methylated to be even remotely effective. A far less effective, and toxic form of testosterone delivery that will need to be dosed multiple times daily? I don't know what idiot that would go for that over a highly effective nontoxic shot that goes straight to the bloodstream.

Well i think you just said it. Lol. AN IDIOT WOULD

A lot of ppl wonder why it's not in pill form. The link goes into detail as why. Good education for newbies

thanks for sharing brother... a lot of people think that you can just take anything out there and throw it in a capsule and thats it and honestly, as a newbie, thats a fair thing to think so its important to understand WHY you cannot just do that... thanks for posting this

Top Bottom