napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone only cycle

jazzerper

Hi, I love your videos man n your knowledge so right now I'm at first week using Ripfast 300mg gentech,

Had injection 💉 in right thigh Tuesday then
Thursday,1ml each time.

like you say run testosterone only first. How long do u recommend cycle if I'm wanting to cut but gain strength etc.got it here.
steroidstobuyonline.com/injectable-steroids-c-35/rip-fast-300mg-gentech-p-54.html

What would you recommend dosing wise as atm since Wednesday.Ive had the flu? Too much perhaps?

Thanks man

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

600mg is a big dose for a first user. What are your stats and we an help fine tune the cycle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hi, sorry

My goal is to be as lean,ripped as possible.Im a newbie to testosterone n steroids in general but been training for 10 years.I train mosts days, obviously different muscle groups each day.This is my first cycle with any synthetics.Im 85kg, 6,1, 31 years old with a body fat of 6 %.

I'm needing all the advice I can get as there's so much different takes n opinions on the same topic.
If I'm correct with this product I should b pinning 1/2 mg a week? As I said in first post, was 1ml Tuesday, 1ml Thursday but cause real pain 24 hours on each quad that lasted 3 days each.Pinned again, right quad on Saturday but with 50mg of each-0.5ml.

Woke up with minimal pain, n most of all not ill again, testosterone flu?

This blend is 100mg testosterone prop
100mg Trenbole ace
100mg Masterone prop

Advice in doses for a first timer, what if anything to run along side.Ai, SARMs etc?
How long for cycle? How long to feel effects on this blend?

Thanks guys

Bro you need to stop this madness now. You're using a blend that IFBB pro bodybuilders use for contest prep. This is an ADVANCED compound. You're experiencing painful injections because this is a blend that has 3 compounds and all three are known to cause PIP. First cycles are supposed to be Test only.

Its when I read articles sayings you just have to reduce the dose for beginner it becomes misleading.
I honestly thought this was a Testosterone only product, just 3 different types.I feel like a bloody idiot if this is the case.
There no good reason to continue this?

You said you're 6% body fat then say you want to get ripped?

Bro, 6% is freaking ripped!

The goal is to say fill out abit, gain more lean muscle

I have winstrol I was gonna at the 5 weeks to go b4 PCT, can anyone actually answer the questions I asked
I wanna get the most of it cycle n shit 2 components-the tten n madterone being not for me? Can I be advised y this is the case.
Other than experience- I'm aware novices like myself can still run these compounds

Thanks guys

Fuck no man, stop this cycle now. Run a full PCT and then get a Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate of which you actually know that it is only Testosterone. AND RUN YOUR AI, AROMASIN :(

Then come back to us before you run a cycle. Do your homework first dude...

You need to stop what you're doing right fucking now bro. You have no idea what you're doing or the consequences.

bro, you just go ahead and do whatever you want... you seem to already know everything and are telling guys like me and others that have been doing this over a decade... good luck to you man... YOU NEED IT, im done... im WAY too busy with people that need me and actually listen... so you continue on with what your doing and good luck, like i said, YOU NEED IT

Thanx guys, I respect your honesty especially as the 20year old veteran selling this specifically told me it would b fine for a novice but just to adjust the amount used.for example----
Testosterone propionate 100-150mg eod, 6-8weeks
Trenbolone acetate 75-100mg eod, 6-8 weeks and 100mg a week for masterone for 6-8weeks
4 days after last prop injection.----get stuck into your PCT for 4 weeks.
I will follow your advice n stop, are u guys anti trenb because of either personal experience/friend /co worker etc? Is it simply just that side effects, beginner or advanced its just a bad substance with side effects outweighing the positive.

I read things like Increased perspiration, Increased perspiration,Insomnia/sleep-disturbances, Increased aggression and irritability:

Increased kidney and liver stress n these dudes tell me there more likely as it is such a powerful n unique steroid.

Thanx bros!!!

Top Bottom