napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone not working

vonooter

Hey dylan man i started my first cycle 8 weeks ago it was simple test e 500mg/week ( pharma stuff) , my stats are height 6 feet , 185 lbs, but the problem is till date i didnt feel it , in the very first week i felt some water retention and libido improvement and just after one week everything gone, no sex drive nothing , feeling crap , lethargic , no energy and a hell lot of depression, than again i felt it in week 3 , and the feeling was really amazing it stayed only for 4 days than everything again the same lethargy and all, and since than i felt nothing like m on something , my condition is even worse than when i was not on cycle, no energy , cant even lift properly in the gym , no sex drive than i finally thought of getting my blood work done after 8 week and my blood reports are ...my total testosterone 5100 ng/dl range 240-827, free testosterone 94.41 pg/ml range 8.69-54.69, packed cell volume and RBC slightly high, estrogen 17.99 pg/ml range <39.80, progesterone 0.10 ng/ml range <0.20, luteinising hormone <0.07 mlU/ml range 1.50-9.30, cortisol morning 13.71 microgm/ml range 4.30-22.40, hba1c 5.6% range non diabetic <5.7, fasting glucose 88 mg/dl range 70-100, thyroid FT3 3.20 pg/ml range 2.30-4.20, FT4 1.21 ng/dl range 0.89-1.76, TSH ultrasensitive 1.707 ulU/ml range 0.550-4.780, here are all my blood reports , everything seems fine to me dont know whats wrong and why its not working feeling hopeless man, started taking some proviron few days ago but it also doesnt seem any help , anything helpful ll be appreciated man

Last edited:
You left out your age and body fat before the cycle. Where is your AI? Where is your PCT?

Actually i'm 27, body fat before cycle was 16%, i ran anastrozole .5mg EOD as an AI and letrzole 2.5 mg when needed , my estrogen was under control during the whole cycle i get tested for this almost 5 times and everytime it was somewhere between 17 to 25 whereas the normal range was <39. And currently i'm on hcg 500 iu 2 times a week for 4 weeks and its my last week of hcg after this i ll jump on my pct straight away , for pct i ll consider taking 50 mg tamoxifen citrate and 40 mg clomiphene citrate for first two weeks and 25,20 for last two and some other rejuvenating herbs and stuff, thats all

your test is clearly not bunk if its showing 5100... thats even higher than it should be at 500 mg per week... estrogen is not crushed either... i dont see any issues with your bloodwork at all

Exactly its a very high quality pharma grade stuff and you know i asked my endocrinologist about why it didnt work he told me that your androgen receptor has been downregulated, but how androgen receptor can downregulate without even showing any effect of testosterone binding to them, i told my doctor that i heard it can happen only if you use steroids for a very long period of time like 4-5 years or something then he told me that everybody has different genetics...but i wasnt satisfied with his answer so i thought i should consult some other dr so i talked to kingsberg trt clinic tampa , florida . They told me that its possible only if you have adult growth hormone deficiency or androgen receptor insensitivity , i then again talked about it to my endo , he said you have none of those issues. Man , i'm pretty confused right now . And one more thing my nutrition and exercise everything was also very well maintained...dont know whats the issue

there's just some people that just simply dont respond man... there's no rhyme or reason for it and no scientific answer... you wouldnt be the first person...

Wow. I've never heard anyone with that condition. Prior to starting were your natural levels really low? Have you struggled to build muscle naturally?

Well bro, the only thing I see sticking out is your estrogen at 17. I know if I was at 17 I'd be feeling like shit. I don't do very well with my nu,bears that low, even though it's technically in range. I feel my best with a strong libido with my estrogen around 35 to 40. It may not be that, but some people do better with estrogen towards the upper end of the range. Just like a good endo will tell you....you treat symptoms not numbers.

No , my test level were in the upper normal range most of the time...but yeah building muscle is not easy for me...never was

Top Bottom