napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone to Nandrolone and Trenbolone Ratios: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I address the highly debatable topic of testosterone to nandrolone (Deca Durabolin, NPP) and trenbolone ratios. Learn the proper ratios of each to use during a cycle, why these are the best ratios and how running them this way will help to avoid side effects... This is one of the most debated topics in steroid use so I do as I always do and provide the best and most informative along with safe advice anyone can find... Do not miss this video![/FONT]

Testosterone to Nandrolone and Trenbolone Ratios: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwygdmEd628

I know that Dylan has covered this in other videos. Great to have a dedicated topic now so people can get the right information easier.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i definitely wanted to make sure to do this video because there is an abundance of questions and misconceptions on this topic so i wanted to provide clarity with facts and reasoning to back it up

Bro you're a fucking genius. I've been running test, Deca, tren, adrol and provi for the last 4.5 weeks and it's insane. Definitely gotta do your due diligence on ancillaries but the pay off is so so so nice. Can't go into it blindly but I did a lot of research just wish you had dropped this 5 weeks ago! Thank you brother!

And the above mentioned blast is not for the feint of heart or inexperienced so anyone reading this be advised The 44 is not the brightest person here. FYI red crayons taste betterer than the blue ones so you should know I'm not too bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I address the highly debatable topic of testosterone to nandrolone (Deca Durabolin, NPP) and trenbolone ratios. Learn the proper ratios of each to use during a cycle, why these are the best ratios and how running them this way will help to avoid side effects... This is one of the most debated topics in steroid use so I do as I always do and provide the best and most informative along with safe advice anyone can find... Do not miss this video![/FONT]

Testosterone to Nandrolone and Trenbolone Ratios: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwygdmEd628
Nice educational video. As always

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Bro you're a fucking genius. I've been running test, Deca, tren, adrol and provi for the last 4.5 weeks and it's insane. Definitely gotta do your due diligence on ancillaries but the pay off is so so so nice. Can't go into it blindly but I did a lot of research just wish you had dropped this 5 weeks ago! Thank you brother!

And the above mentioned blast is not for the feint of heart or inexperienced so anyone reading this be advised The 44 is not the brightest person here. FYI red crayons taste betterer than the blue ones so you should know I'm not too bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i really appreciate that brother... ive put a lot of time into testing all these methods over time because personally, over all these years i have never been able to get any straight answer NOR HAS ANYONE ELSE... too many people run it ONE way and assume thats the right or best way and never try all ways... so i put it to the test myself

Excellent video. I think one of the biggest problems with nandrolone use is not running them with the right ratios to testosterone. I'm glad to see this one covered

Top Bottom