napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone levels

329lucas

I have a question regarding my test results I got today I?m at 189 recommended amount says it?s 251-1100 ng/dl, I also started just an ostarine cycle. Here is the layout that I am following thanks to dylan.

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

MY question is, was this a good idea running this cycle at this time with those results I just got, I will be seeing my doctor with this results soon to see what he recommends, I don?t want to be infertile I am 25 years old, and yes I do have a history with bad cycles (young and stupid) but I stopped altogether for 2 years and this is my first time since taking anything.
Anything y?all recommend based on experiences am in the safe zone, too late? Just curious main concern is to not be infertile.

Thanks all,

i mean, ostarine wont really effect you much in regards to those numbers but thats really bad at any age, but especially 25... you are not going to make it any worse with just ostarine but you need to see an endocrinologist about this.. its not good man

shit dylan, have you seen anybody come back from this? or am I too deep in the waters to see anything good out of it

shit dylan, have you seen anybody come back from this? or am I too deep in the waters to see anything good out of it
If you run a really good pct protocol you can definitely come back but everyone is different. Some people just have to be on trt

The pct listed above should improve my numbers? So in other words I can just pct if I want to right now and skip the ostarine cycle? Just for the natural testosterone production benefits that it comes with? Lol I?m banged up mentally my man I feel like I have been living like this for over 2 years, making apt w an encro tmr morning

The pct listed above should improve my numbers? So in other words I can just pct if I want to right now and skip the ostarine cycle? Just for the natural testosterone production benefits that it comes with? Lol I?m banged up mentally my man I feel like I have been living like this for over 2 years, making apt w an encro tmr morning
the pct above is just a mini pct for a sarms cycle.. not even remotely close to what you would want to attempt to do... i would run an 8 week pct minimum and possibly even 12 weeks... what were your estrogen numbers?

Ok understood thanks, so after my ostarine cycle I will jump on 12 weeks pct? May you please provide me with a layout of the pct and my estrogen levels is 21.

You recommend for me to only be on ostarine for 4 weeks and I then hop on the PCT ASAP due to my circumstances? I?m currently on day 13

Wow 189 test levels that is horrible and even western doctors should be alarmed at those numbers. Def do the PCT that was later out above. If it doesn?t come back you might have to be on TRT man.

You recommend for me to only be on ostarine for 4 weeks and I then hop on the PCT ASAP due to my circumstances? I?m currently on day 13
thats entirely up to you man... like i said, its not going to do any more damage so thats your call

I feel safer stopping the sarms now, and focus on my health.

So your previous layout was

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
And?
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20

I Would run the gw for the beginning 4 weeks of my PCT? if you don?t mind, in what aspect would the gw help me?

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

I always feel sluggish, I mean I also masturbate and or have sex about every day but yes I need a lot of recovery time for the most part if you know what I mean, might be tmi lol. But very very concerned about my results.

I always feel sluggish, I mean I also masturbate and or have sex about every day but yes I need a lot of recovery time for the most part if you know what I mean, might be tmi lol. But very very concerned about my results.
bro come on man, we dont need to know that kind of shit

I feel safer stopping the sarms now, and focus on my health.

So your previous layout was

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
And?
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20

I Would run the gw for the beginning 4 weeks of my PCT? if you don?t mind, in what aspect would the gw help me?

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale
ive covered this many times as far as gw needs in pct... you would run it the entire pct... not just 4 weeks... its there to overcome cortisol, which im sure is an issue for you and is a major issue during pct, not to mention the ability to help cholesterol, blood pressure and most of all, your ability to workout and still get moving in the gym which you are going to be struggling with during any pct...

Top Bottom