napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone/ Hormones and digestion health

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So just curious if anyone notices an improvement in digestion while on testosterone?

Hormones do play a role in digestion and stomach/intestine health.

I feel as I?ve gotten older while on testosterone I can eat what I want with no issue. My body seems to digest and utilize food more efficiently. This is somthing I noticed maybe the last two years or after I turned 30 and I?m 31 now.

I still take digestive enzymes and probiotics to also aid in stomach health which do help but there is a noticeable difference while on Testosterone and off.

Interesting idea for discussion. Personally I have never noticed a difference. Only ever a negative impact when running tren. Nothing ever from running test though. Positive or negative.

Even my wife noticed that on Test or a cycle I don?t take as much digestive enzymes and such. Even my sensitivity to cheese is effected as I can tolerate it more. I guess just one more reason to stay/get on TRT as the quality of life is just so much better in many aspects.

Even my wife noticed that on Test or a cycle I don?t take as much digestive enzymes and such. Even my sensitivity to cheese is effected as I can tolerate it more. I guess just one more reason to stay/get on TRT as the quality of life is just so much better in many aspects.

TRT is not the same thing as using anabolic steroids. with TRT you are just using what your body would normally produce under ideal situation

ANABOLIC steroids are NOT good for your gut health as they are inflammatory. some worse than others. try tren and i promise you won't be saying steroids helped your gut health

TRT is not the same thing as using anabolic steroids. with TRT you are just using what your body would normally produce under ideal situation

ANABOLIC steroids are NOT good for your gut health as they are inflammatory. some worse than others. try tren and i promise you won't be saying steroids helped your gut health

Oh I have tried Tren and am def not a fan lol. I was speaking more for testosterone only cycles mostly as I only added NPP to my Low dose test this last time and it has been years since I ran any compounds other then test and I never go above 250mg a week at most usually it?s at 175mg.

The steroids or compounds themselves I agree are not good for gut health but I think the increase in hormones in the body is what gives me better digestion and the ability to tolerate certain foods more.

Hormones and gut health are very synergistic. Hormones play such a big roll on the body in many functions and aspects .

Top Bottom