napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone HCG prostate concerns

Mikey Mike

my cycle lasted only 5 injections my levels during test e 250mg twice week cycle
test: 1500+
estro: 120
So It's been about 4 weeks since my last testosterone injection I did no PCT or aromas on the cycle and ran into these problems below as of today!

test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

I was wondering if I was a good candidate for HCG??? I heard it turns your balls back on to start producing regular test again and its been about 4 weeks since I really done anything so guys if so can I get some advice on this how to run it to turn everything back on and make me feel good again cause my sex drive sucks lol

Why did you stop after 5 pins? How much did you inject each time?

my cycle lasted only 5 injections my levels during test e 250mg twice week cycle
test: 1500+
estro: 120
So It's been about 4 weeks since my last testosterone injection I did no PCT or aromas on the cycle and ran into these problems below as of today!

test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

I was wondering if I was a good candidate for HCG??? I heard it turns your balls back on to start producing regular test again and its been about 4 weeks since I really done anything so guys if so can I get some advice on this how to run it to turn everything back on and make me feel good again cause my sex drive sucks lol

Bro you are not on cycle. You do NOT want to use HCG. HCG only gets used on cycle. You are posting daily threads about these issues you are having but I think you are giving yourself selfimposed anxiety and you are worrying yourself to death about shit. Leave the HCG alone. That's just going to make things worse for you. I gave you the info in your thread yesterday on what to do with running a pct. obviouosly you disregarded that advice so I don't even know what to tell you anymore

I appreciate the advice my doctors are just awful and think i'm fine so that's why I'm having a tough time.
But if you say I need like Clomid I'm willing to try anything at this point constant night sweats anxiety etc is horrible lol with the clomid how many times should I start to take a week and for how long and should I expect any other side effects or feelings of starting to feel better etc just lay it out for me and I have a buddy I can probably buy it from thank you.

Top Bottom