napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone enanthate

j698

Hi I've tried testosterone enanthate 400 but using it 0.5 doses because I've just started and I figured I wouldn't have to buy as much and I can still do my post but was wondering is it normal to get some pain and swelling in your delts I did it night before last it doesn't hurt as bad anymore seems to be going down slowly I think I just injected to fast

thats why you dont use test 400... its going to cause a lot of pain being that its 400 concentration... thats why you dont use those concentrations that high... this is what happens

I have switched to using high concentrations pretty much exclusively, and I can confirm that the PIP is no joke. However, I hate the act of pinning so much, it's a tradeoff I am willing to make just to spend less time with a needle in me pushing gear in.

Just wondering I've been studying about it like crazy and I've been reading more and more bad things then I care to hear but should I be worried about any of the blood pressure issues or any of the clots I mean I know asking alot of questions just want to be safe then sorry

You should definitely monitor your blood pressure as it can get high. This is especially true if you don't use a proper aromatase inhibitor. Excess estrogen can lead to water retention, which cause elevated blood pressure.

Why may I ask I feel like it's been my problem for a long time I've worked out before for awhile and have gotten no where plus I'm always down and out plus it doesn't always tick down there all the time that's why I've read up on it is because a buddy of mine asked one what was wrong and I explained and hes the one whom thought it could help figured I'd give it a shot if it dont do the trick then idk

so where is your bloodwork showing you have low test and need it then? or are you just assuming because you dont feel good that its your test levels?

Top Bottom