napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone down

addlopez

Have a question I finish a cycle about 2 months ego, i took tren and test. And when the cycle ends my testosterone was down, around 97, and someone told me to use test E for one month and I will be ok, he told me to use 1 mil once a week, to level my testosterone but the month it's over and still the same, and I didn’t take hcg because I wanted to continue with another cycle. what should I do?

What was your exact cycle? Your full stats? Did you run an AI? Did you run PCT?

This is a very Reckless and irresponsible use of anabolics.

Have a question I finish a cycle about 2 months ego, i took tren and test. And when the cycle ends my testosterone was down, around 97, and someone told me to use test E for one month and I will be ok, he told me to use 1 mil once a week, to level my testosterone but the month it's over and still the same, and I didn’t take hcg because I wanted to continue with another cycle. what should I do?
Somebody told you that taking test longer would help your natural test levels? Ummm....no bro. This is absolute craziness. The only thing that brings your natural levels back is proper pct and time. What are you doing using tren when it's for advanced users only, and you obviously don't even know what you're doing? What is your full stats experience and goals?

ok so first things first.. you used steroids and had and still have NO clue what you are doing.. next, to make it worse, you run tren? THEN, you are given the conclusion to run test more, which only FURTHER makes things worse, to attempt to recover... you have likely royally fucked yourself up now... you can TRY to run a proper pct but i have no clue if that will even work... here's what you NEED to do.. however just be prepared for a tough road now... understand that if your test was driven that low then it was likely not good to start with and you likely have a lot of other problems... i bet your estrogen and prolactin were not controlled on cycle either... you should just go to an endocrinologist and accept what you have done to yourself...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg

Wow man just wow Fixing the test issue with more test ha that like fixing a bullet wound with another bullet hahah never fails to amaze me how people are so irisponisble good luck on recovery man

Wow man just wow Fixing the test issue with more test ha that like fixing a bullet wound with another bullet hahah never fails to amaze me how people are so irisponisble good luck on recovery man

People giving that advice out to others is seriously fucked up and people wonder why steroids get a bad name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha it’s amazing how many people know absolutely nothing and still give advice the guy I once turned to for advice before I knew better is now paying the price with a test level of 100 and being off cycle for over a year ha

Did you do a pct at all? Did u use an ai on cycle? Did u use caber for the tren? Why would you think that after a cycle that running more would jumpstart ur natural test production when running test is the reason you stopped producing it naturally? Everything you said in ur paragraph was wrong. To fix this issue you need to order hcg, nolva, and clomid. Run a pct for 4 weeks. You also need bloods. At this point its a guess without bloods

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom