napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cypionate , Lgd & gw

jamesja

Hi Dylan
Thank you for the knowledge you share with us.
QUESTION : My doctor started me on a 200mg of test every other week . What is your thoughts/opinion on being on test and taking lgd and gw . Im aware you're not a physician (doctor) with that said, i want to know your opinion on it. Thanks again Big Bro

Those would go perfctly with your TRT. Sarms and TRT go really well together and an compliment your TRT very well to give you the results you are after

Your Dr is a fucking idiot. At 2 week intervals, your test levels will roller coaster. Change dosage to 100mg weekly.

Amazing how little most Drs know about trt.

Your Dr is a fucking idiot. At 2 week intervals, your test levels will roller coaster. Change dosage to 100mg weekly.

Amazing how little most Drs know about trt.
That's the truth. I can't believe the amount of doctors out there going with the every other week dosing protocol

That's the truth. I can't believe the amount of doctors out there going with the every other week dosing protocol

Exactly! I had a cousin that got a once a month injection. He couldn't figure out why he only felt good for a couple of days then felt like shit the rest of the month! CRAZY!

Hi Dylan
QUESTION : My doctor started me on a 200mg of test every other week . What is your thoughts/opinion on being on test and taking lgd and gw . Im aware you're not a physician (doctor) with that said, i want to know your opinion on it. Thanks again Big Bro

FYI...I'm running this exact SARMS stack I am right now with my TRT. However, My TRT is 150mg/ week. The results have been amazing so far! This is week 8 and I'm really starting to see a big change now.

What's the ester of the test your doc has you on? 2 weeks? Doesn't that have to be Dec test for that to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much to all those who took the time to reply.
Yes the Dr. Has me on 200mg of test every other monday and i have to go in the clinic to get the shot otherwise i would be giving myself 200mg every Monday.
It was hard to put me on test , for 1 year it was nothing but watching my test levels which range from 240 to 311 he ran a couple of pituitary gland test and also sleeping test till finally decided to put me of trt.
I will be taking soon the lgd and gw.
Thank you once again

Hi Dylan

My doctor started me on the same protocol, but has now switched me to 150mg per week.

Hopefully he switch me to everyweek but i dont see my endocrinologist till october
If you're able to get that changed you definitely want to bro. Weekly injections are ideal to have stable blood levels

Top Bottom