napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cypionate\anastrozole

Titan

I have recently started hormone replacement therapy and I am assuming what I am taking is not enough to really assist in my gains. 0.7 ml once a week, I have now been doing this for 5 months. Give me your thoughts, by the way I'm 42 and have been in and out of the gym most of my life. Would an oral help?

You need to run TRT for a year straight and get it dialed in before adding anything. 0.7 is how many milligrams? Please describe dosages in milligrams not volume. Are you under the care of a physician or self prescribed?

I'd guess to say he's in the 140 mg range.
What are your test numbers now? and previously before trt? 100 mg a week puts me in the 800-900 range.

The bottle says 200 milligrams once a week. And yes this is prescribed by a HRT doctor. I am willing to share my last test results if you think that would help.

I assume your on TRt because of health related reasons? were you diagnosed with low testosterone?

If you only have been on for 5 months you may have only had 2 blood test done so far, not sure. The reason for TRt is to get you into a healthy range and that takes a little time to get it adjusted to the proper dose, you don't want to or shouldn't worry about the gains at this point. How often will you be tested?

If your test was below normal and now your in a normal range you will make gains off that dose, they will be gradual.

My free test went from 7.8 to 18.3 and my estrogen levels went from 36.4 to 22.4. I'm not sure if these numbers help or not.

You are correct I have had two blood test done, my next one should be soon. So if I stay on track my test levels should get back to where I need then to be to gain some size with out doing anything extra?

Trt is meant to keep you in the normal physiological range so you can't expect anything above gains you would get naturally if you are taking what should be prescribed.

Before jumping the gun and adding in other things or higher doses you need to stick to your trt protocol for at least a good year so you get acclimated and adjusted properly

Well basically as mentioned you should get your treatment dialed in properly, so the next round of bloods if good, you should be in your zone for the most part. Then from everything I have seen and am currently going through, every 6 months you should get blood checked to make sure your staying in range and healthy. Trt is to bring you back to natural levels to relieve symptoms and health issues.

It seems you want more which would be blasting, that is more involved and obviously more of a health risk, and a lot of your health factors need to be in check to even want to or be in the proper condition to attempt that.

I am on TRT as well, 150mg per week. As mentioned, the gains will come slowly. Nothing extra, just as they would as if your test was naturally in the 700-900 range. In addition, if your nutrition and diet are in check, you should also see a bit of reduction in body fat overtime as well.

These are additional benefits, the primary concern is your health and that you feel better mentally and physically.

TRT changed my life or I should say, gave me my life back. Low T is no fun. I ended up on this forum after my Doc put me on TRT. I was given little information by him and came here to better educate myself. Stick around bro.

I had heard about hormone replacement therapy and an add was on the radio and of course everything I read and heard described me so I made an appointment. Trust me I was very hesitant, I talked to my doctor about hrt and she didn't want to hear it or talk about it. So I done my own research and decided to go to an hrt clinic, which I have been happy with so far. Other than blood pressure I don't have any other health conditions. And yes like everyone else I want more, but if everyone's opinion is run the test as prescribed for at least a year I good with that.

Very good advice here. Several of us on here have been on TRT for years........I've been on for three years now. I'm 55. From personal experience........become a beast strictly from TRT first........when you've plateaued add SARMS and see how they affect you (sides) if at all. After you are well experienced wtih SARMS and how they affect you (blood panels etc.), then gradually add one AAS compound at a time. I'm not a fan of orals for us older guys. I get way better results from a Super Stack of SARMS as I do from oral Tbol.......no sides, longer cycle etc. After a full year of TRT and you've gone through a couple of SARMS cycles.......try a low Deca cycle with your TRT........200mg a week.........12 to 16 weeks. See how that goes for you. Stay on this FORUM and get real answers from guys who are actually really doing this stuff. Good luck!

Very good advice here. Several of us on here have been on TRT for years........I've been on for three years now. I'm 55. From personal experience........become a beast strictly from TRT first........when you've plateaued add SARMS and see how they affect you (sides) if at all. After you are well experienced wtih SARMS and how they affect you (blood panels etc.), then gradually add one AAS compound at a time. I'm not a fan of orals for us older guys. I get way better results from a Super Stack of SARMS as I do from oral Tbol.......no sides, longer cycle etc. After a full year of TRT and you've gone through a couple of SARMS cycles.......try a low Deca cycle with your TRT........200mg a week.........12 to 16 weeks. See how that goes for you. Stay on this FORUM and get real answers from guys who are actually really doing this stuff. Good luck!

Great Advice right here!

My experience. 33, been on TRT a little over 2y. I don't respond as well so my doctor had to put me at 220 to hover in that 900-975 range. I started at 190. My pre-TRT levels were 305 ng/dL.

I agree with all that's been said about doing it for minimum of a year before you think about changing anything. Your post also contained anastrazole in the title but I didn't see you mention it. Are you on it already? Usually you monitor bloods and if estrogen goes over 51 they'll prescribe .5-1mg/wk.

I went from TRT to a 10 week cycle of Test/dbol. I went from 220 test c to 420 and 30mg dbol ED/4Wk.

The TRT to SARMs path seems fine too. It's a gentler slope to get used to doing bloods and managing your health. I felt that AAS sides would be more predictable.

I've just started an 8wk bridge of SR9009 and RAD140.

I'd guess to say he's in the 140 mg range.
What are your test numbers now? and previously before trt? 100 mg a week puts me in the 800-900 range.

Hey Joe, when you get 800-900 range on 100 mg/week, how fast from last injection would that test be taken? Curious cause doc brought me down from 200mg/week
to 100 mg/week and numbers ~500'ish (inject Friday AM, bloods Tues PM - do this to keep them a bit low).

Trt is meant to keep you in the normal physiological range so you can't expect anything above gains you would get naturally if you are taking what should be prescribed.

Before jumping the gun and adding in other things or higher doses you need to stick to your trt protocol for at least a good year so you get acclimated and adjusted properly

2nd this one. I took about a year to see entire benefits. But it did sneak up with diet and training. Would guess 0.7ml=140mg too, so would expect that you will see benefits as
your test was low (hence TRT). I sure did. Began to notice about 10 weeks in.

I am on TRT as well, 150mg per week. As mentioned, the gains will come slowly. Nothing extra, just as they would as if your test was naturally in the 700-900 range. In addition, if your nutrition and diet are in check, you should also see a bit of reduction in body fat overtime as well.

These are additional benefits, the primary concern is your health and that you feel better mentally and physically.

TRT changed my life or I should say, gave me my life back. Low T is no fun. I ended up on this forum after my Doc put me on TRT. I was given little information by him and came here to better educate myself. Stick around bro.

Have to amen on this one. TRT brought such an improvement in outlook and just plain clear thinking. Hard to describe exactly but the literature is quite correct about quality of life enhancement (metal + physical).

Sorry to comment so much but TRT has been such a game changer and very excited to see another brother coming on board.

Top Bottom