napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone cypionate

hanhill

Hey bud I watched your video on you tube about test. It’s my first cycle and I’ve always been really lean naturally it’s tough to gain weight. I did 125mg and I’ll do another 125mg next week. Is this a good start or should I be at 250-350 from go? I’m currently in the middle of normal range of test before the cycle. Also, I’m curious what other stuff a guy should use to supplement besides diet.

Another thing, I’m curious how long it will be to notice any effects and what exactly those might be? Thanks for the help in advance.

I have a labour intensive job and stay active so I’m pretty good shape. Only recently started hittin the gym again for the last month or so straight. 6’ 168 38 years young. Not sure what my body fat is.

You just started in the gym? Noone with half a brain is going to advise steroid use. A labor job is not even remotely close to training in the gym. I could never advise such a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you need YEARS of training to get peaked at your natural production.. you dont just start using steroids right when you train man... thats the worst thing anyone could ever do... its completely backwards.. you get the most out of what you can do naturally first, THEN you consider steroids and that takes several years to attain

I appreciate any insight but my thoughts on it were to get a jump start as I’ve heard you can gain in 12-16 weeks what someone can do in an entire year without steroids. As ignorant as a thought as it might’ve been I am willing to put in the work during and after to maintain the gains. My goal is only to go from 170-185 or 190 and then just maintain that weight and physique. I just prefer to get there as quick as possible and I understand to guys that have been diligently training for years that’s kind of slap in the face to the hard work they’ve put in but I’m 38. I’m not getting any younger if I could do in 12-16 weeks I just feel like why not? I don’t intend on continuing steroid use, I was thinking 1 or 2 cycles and then just keep putting in the work to maintain it. Any thoughts on this are appreciated guys. I have weight trained in the past genetically I’m just one of those skinny guys that’s pretty strong for my size but has a hell of a time gaining weight.

Did u say your 6ft and 168 pounds??? Def not ready for gear after working out for a month. Typical wanting to get faster results without having to work for them

I appreciate any insight but my thoughts on it were to get a jump start as I’ve heard you can gain in 12-16 weeks what someone can do in an entire year without steroids. As ignorant as a thought as it might’ve been I am willing to put in the work during and after to maintain the gains. My goal is only to go from 170-185 or 190 and then just maintain that weight and physique. I just prefer to get there as quick as possible and I understand to guys that have been diligently training for years that’s kind of slap in the face to the hard work they’ve put in but I’m 38. I’m not getting any younger if I could do in 12-16 weeks I just feel like why not? I don’t intend on continuing steroid use, I was thinking 1 or 2 cycles and then just keep putting in the work to maintain it. Any thoughts on this are appreciated guys. I have weight trained in the past genetically I’m just one of those skinny guys that’s pretty strong for my size but has a hell of a time gaining weight.

Do whatever you want bro. I dont advise ignorance and want nothing to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What he said^^^^ eat more! It will feel like you are force feeding yourself but you gotta do it.

I put on 15lbs with just food in 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diet is generally the main issue when it comes to having trouble gaining size... often times people dont realize they are not eating anywhere near enough when it comes to putting on size

Top Bottom