napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cypionate

paylessmoven

Hi Dylan I like your videos the information you provide and they are very educational I wanted to get some information on Testosterone Cypionate this will be my second cycle I’ve done my last cycle was 2 years ago and I’m 35 years old Im currently using 300mg of Cypionate onces a week and I’m on my 3rd shot I was wondering if 600mg per week is still consider safe from side affects and considering that Cypionate is a long Ester

The higher you run testosterone the more pronounced side effects can or will become. You run a higher risk of estrogen side effects . some guys can get away with higher doses better than others. I personally have never gone over 500mg per week and wouldn't. I now run it more conservative around 250 and let the other compounds do the work. What are you goals and other stats?

Agreed. Less is more. So many guys get wreckless with dosages and compounds thinking more is always better. I’ve never gone over 250.

Agreed. Less is more. So many guys get wreckless with dosages and compounds thinking more is always better. I’ve never gone over 250.

My first couple "real cycles" where I felt like I had it figured out I ran 500. Towards the end I feel bloated and my blood pressure starts getting bad. Since I've stayed at 250 and it's much more enjoyable. My numbers stay in check and I don't have to run an ai. At 500 I was taking one Damn near daily.

My first couple "real cycles" where I felt like I had it figured out I ran 500. Towards the end I feel bloated and my blood pressure starts getting bad. Since I've stayed at 250 and it's much more enjoyable. My numbers stay in check and I don't have to run an ai. At 500 I was taking one Damn near daily.

Hi Dylan I like your videos the information you provide and they are very educational I wanted to get some information on Testosterone Cypionate this will be my second cycle I’ve done my last cycle was 2 years ago and I’m 35 years old Im currently using 300mg of Cypionate onces a week and I’m on my 3rd shot I was wondering if 600mg per week is still consider safe from side affects and considering that Cypionate is a long Ester

There's no cookie-cutter answer to that question. It's hard to answer when you've told us nothing about you.

I recommend adding other more anabolic compounds to your cycle instead of increasing Testosterone. I'm not really a fan of Test only cycles except for first cycle. There are just much better compounds out there for gains. Test should always be used as a base and the dosage depends on what else you're running with it and your goals.

Please post your full stats and goals so we can better assist you.

theres no need whatsoever to dose 600 mg of test and yes, the higher you go, clearly the more side effects you will have to deal with...

Top Bottom