napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone cypionate

dosolers

Hey Dylan,

I think I'm in need of some of your wisdom because I think I have been led down the wrong route and don't want to make a potentially huge mistake at such a young age (25 yrs). So I'm currently on my 8th week of test cyp. (200mg... I split 100 mg every 4 days and I'd take a .5mg of anastrazole), now my clinician had me on 3,500 Iu/100mg HCG twice a week (4 week on 1 week off) which I would inject the day before my test shot. He mostly works with trt patients which is why I think he had me running this protocol.

I little background on why I decided to experiment with test... I've had 4 blood panels done since I was 20, and my total testosterone levels have never been higher then 389 (lowest being 285, 181, followed by 315 and), free t: 9.96 (2.56%), estradiol: 18. My initial test for this cycle was 315 and after 2 months my total test has come back at 873, free t: 43.56 (4.99%), estradiol:45.7 which is high and I've been told to take another .5mg anastrazole to reduce it a tad.

Mind you I'm only on 200 mgs of test cyp, no orals, so pretty much a trt cycle. I also do one injection of GAC (25mg glutamine, 100mg arginine and 250mg l-carnitine) once a week 30 min. Pre workout.

I'm sorry for the lengthy comment, I'm just kind of lost and feel I'm not on an optimal protocol. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what to do next: should I cut this off now at 10, 12, 16 weeks? Eliminate the Hcg? Try to get my hands on something other then anastrazole? I was going to continue to monitor my blood work and blood pressure (which is currently perfect 120/80, bpm:55). I'm 6'2 220 lbs and approximately 10-12 % bf in case you needed those stats.

you should not be using that much hcg and i guess i dont get what you are asking... there is no such thing as a "trt cycle" you are either staying on trt for life, or you are cycling and then running pct and coming off...

OP; are you on prescribed test or are you self medicating?

I'm a little confused about what wisdom you need.

Bump Dylan; you're either on TRT or you're on a cycle. TRT is forever.

Did you ask your DOCTOR why he has you take the HCG?

Testosterone numbers on blood work can be meaningless if you feel fine. Do you have symptoms of low T or are you just worried about a number? You are in the "normal" range. People need to realize that everyone has a different number that their body requires to function "normally" at. While my normal might be 500, Dylan might be 900, and EZ might be 300. We all feel and operate fine but our bodies require different amounts of test to function properly. Don't get obsessed about a number unless you have symptoms.

Testosterone numbers on blood work can be meaningless if you feel fine. Do you have symptoms of low T or are you just worried about a number? You are in the "normal" range. People need to realize that everyone has a different number that their body requires to function "normally" at. While my normal might be 500, Dylan might be 900, and EZ might be 300. We all feel and operate fine but our bodies require different amounts of test to function properly. Don't get obsessed about a number unless you have symptoms.

Masonic is right on the money. If you feel good, dick is working etc the number does not matter !!!

There is an old saying in medicine "treat the patient, NOT the number!!!!"

Masonic is right on the money. If you feel good, dick is working etc the number does not matter !!!

There is an old saying in medicine "treat the patient, NOT the number!!!!"
fuck yes.. love that saying! shit! i dont get why people dont grasp that one!

Top Bottom