napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone Cyp cycle + Rad 140 benefits/side effects

dkidplay

I will be starting my test cyp cycle only very soon (tomorrow actually) have all i need to do it properly as a result of the advice etc ive received from threads likes these.

Read this in

http://www.ergo-log.com/even-just-a-few-mg-of-rad140-has-anabolic-effect.html

"
RAD140 had a greater anabolic effect than testosterone, but fewer androgenic side effects. When the researchers combined RAD140 and testosterone, RAD140 reinforced the anabolic effects of testosterone, but reduced the androgenic side effects of testosterone on the prostate. That might mean that RAD140 can make testosterone cycles more effective and safer.
"

So if i understand this right, if i add RAD140 to the mix for the 12 week cycle, i would be reducing the stress on the prostate. Read a couple of logs and saw a few vid in youtube saying how when they had bloods after running RAD 140 it showed a harsh hit on the prostate and on LDL and PSA levels (6.1!! - prostate cancer levels) (vid below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKEKUCkr8X8

it would be a great addition to a test cycle if the info about the benefits is true, if its harsh on the prostate then it would not :(

rad has not shown to do anything negative to the prostate and it stacks beautifully with test... i am using it now on trt with excellent results.. i would highly recommend adding it... its NOT a substitute for test but stacks beautifully with it... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

RAD is great as an addition to TRT. Also when it comes to prostate it has no negative effects at all. If you are looking for a sarm that has very positive effcts on prostate, S4 has been shown in studies to lower PSA values.

yeah read about that (S4), so stacking RAD140 in a 12 week Test Cyp cycle would be a go gents? to maximinze gains

would you stack rad-140 with with GW while being on test E 350mg/week for a cutting cycle? does this make sense as a combo?

Last edited:
would you stack rad-140 with with GW while being on test E 350mg/week for a cutting cycle? does this make sense as a combo?

I would stack S4 with GW... much better for cutting... however remember that in the end the key is that you need to eat at a caloric deficit

why are you not starting your own thread and hijacking another one? that is extremely poor etiquette and quite rude to say the least... s4 is dosed at 50 mg per day... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

oh wow. Thanks Dylan for the nice answer and I'm sorry to have been so rude. I'm not rude in real life at all and had no idea this was so bad on my part. Apologies.

Top Bottom