napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cycles with one testical

tower34

I heard men with one testical run a greater risk of not having their Testosterone bouncing back after a testosterone cycle as a person with two. Any input on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I heard men with one testical run a greater risk of not having their Testosterone bouncing back after a testosterone cycle as a person with two. Any input on this?

I really dont know h ok w it correlates to be honest, but I see no reason why they cant return to their baseline in the same manner and timeframes as everyone else

The explanation was “you have one doing the work of two” so it’s more stressed or over worked when you go off cycle and try to get it working-again.

well obviously if you only have one then one is trying to produce that of two so if you suppress yourself, of course it could make things harder to recover... you would have already been at a disadvantage to start

I would think guys with only one Testicle would have go on trt due to only having half there testosterone producing equipment lol

The explanation was “you have one doing the work of two” so it’s more stressed or over worked when you go off cycle and try to get it working-again.

Yes I agree, but they would likely be lower to begin with, which is why I say returning to "their baseline" probably isnt much different. Their baseline may only be 300ng/dl, which is low

Top Bottom