napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone cycle

Rammstein

So I'm on a cycle of cypanate and enenthate test its recommended at 600 mg a week .in one week it's 300mg of each . Any thoughts .im eating good lifting good not trying to damage anything . I'm only on my second week so no crazy gains .just want a opinion is all

Why are you mixing long esters of Test? They are basically the same. One just stays in your system a little longer (Cyp)

Also what are your stats?

Height
BF%
AAS experience

What are your stats man? That is pointless to mix those two. Is this your first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Well I paid for it that way no big deal .im 31 187 give or take 6' I don't know my body fat I don't keep track . First cycle I have pct and AI

Last edited:
So I'm on a cycle of cypanate and enenthate test its recommended at 600 mg a week .in one week it's 300mg of each . Any thoughts .im eating good lifting good not trying to damage anything . I'm only on my second week so no crazy gains .just want a opinion is all

noone can help you if you dont know your body fat and i guess i dont understand how you couldnt know it... thats one of the main things you would know if you even have a clue what your doing here, which you clearly do not running that much test on a first cycle... COMPLETELY unnecessary... what is your planned pct?

Well I paid for it that way no big deal .im 31 187 give or take 6' I don't know my body fat I don't keep track . First cycle I have pct and AI

What AI are you using on cycle and what dose? You should be using Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen

Also what does your pct look like? You absolutely want to make sure you have a full pct afterwards to cover you. This is what your pct should look like

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I hope that you did not pay too much for the fact that it was a blend of cyp and enan. For our purposes they are both the same thing.Also 600mg is for a big pro, not a beginner. You need to back down to 300mg per week...assuming you understand what others have posted here for you.

First thing, DON'T ever take someone else's "recommended dose" for test. To me that's just stupid. No one can say this is recommended at 600mg... I mean they can of course recommend it but that's a dumb dose recommendation especially for a rookie to AAS. Secondly enanthate and cypionate are almost no different in terms of half life. Whoever made that blend IMO wasn't very smart.
Personally I would drop your dosage to 400 or so and see how that treats you before it hits peak levels.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing, DON'T ever take someone else's "recommended dose" for test. To me that's just stupid. No one can say this is recommended at 600mg... I mean they can of course recommend it but that's a dumb dose recommendation especially for a rookie to AAS. Secondly enanthate and cypionate are almost no different in terms of half life. Whoever made that blend IMO wasn't very smart.
Personally I would drop your dosage to 400 or so and see how that treats you before it hits peak levels.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weird but I have now heard at least 3 times of guys talking about their cyp/E blend. WTF? The brewer is a dumbass, but must be a good marketer.

Well if I take a aromatasin inhibitor I shouldn't have to worry abou bitch tits because I blocking the estrogen .if I had to guess I'd say my average BF 10% give or take a little

I just told the guy what I was looking for body wise as in I want to be over 200lbs and he recommended gigatest with the blend .shit is pretty cheap and it works I can tell

I just told the guy what I was looking for body wise as in I want to be over 200lbs and he recommended gigatest with the blend .shit is pretty cheap and it works I can tell

thats your problem... you let some asshole who is simply trying to make a quick buck recommend a bull shit cycle for you with a bull shit product just so he could make a sale... what the hell is letrone? do you mean letrozole? why would you be using letro as an ai? that makes no sense here... your going to be miserable and completely crush your estrogen... you have no clue what your doing and you let some asshole guide you in the completely wrong direction... running a blend of cyp and en already is pointless and 600 per week is too much... your going about this all wrong... i realize some jerk off told you to run this but hes completely wrong and its a crock of shit what he told you to do...

My pct is REBIRTH and POST CYCLE 3X from strong supplements .com , my AI is LETRONE

Those are all OTC products, and NOT what you should be using for estrogen control and for PCT.

Letrone is an herbal AI which isn't going to do jack shit for you during a test cycle to control your estrogen bro. You need to get on some liquidaro from www.sarmsx.com ASAP and run it at 12.5mg EOD

Those other products are just herbal test booster/AI products for PCT and not the powerful serms you need for PCT

This is what your pct should look like to have a successful recovery

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom