napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cycle for a 41 year old male

regodored

Hello Dylan!

I hope you are having a great day!

Can you suggest a test only cycle for me I just want to have a chiseled finish body. I'm 5'6 already. I know this might sound crazy but I want to do a cycle just once.

Thank you Dylan! More power to all of your endeavours! I love your work!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with...

Sorry for the inconvenience Dylan

i don't know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Cycle History: No History
Goal: to gain back libido, and shredded body
Workout History: At my early age I was on Bodybuilding for 3 years (but not competitive bodybuilding)

Stats are a follows:
Height: 5'6"
Body Fat: 14% to 15% but kind of heavy on the tummy.

Thank you Dylan! More Power!

What makes you think steroids are fat burners? What is your bodyfat %. As the others have said please give us your full stats.

Do you think you have low libido. Has this started recently or for sometime? You use training and diet to lose BF mate not steriods. How long have you been back training?you said you
Were training for 3 years when you were younger.

Do you think you have low libido. Has this started recently or for sometime? You use training and diet to lose BF mate not steriods. How long have you been back training?you said you
Were training for 3 years when you were younger.

Not low on libido sir. I just want some additional. Thank you

What is your weight? From the sounds of it steroids are not the answer for you right now and you are not in the right shape or condition for them,mane haven't built a sufficient natural base. Steroids are for those that already have a great muscular base with good condition that want to take it to the next level. Not for those that haven't achieved that looking for a shortcut. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a much better route for you

Workout History: At my early age I was on Bodybuilding for 3 years (but not competitive bodybuilding)

Stats are a follows:

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Stats are a follows:

what is your weight brother? kind of "heavy on the tummy" does not sound like you are only 14-15% ... can you post a pic so i can assess for you...

What is your weight?
its 165lbs

From the sounds of it steroids are not the answer for you right now and you are not in the right shape or condition for them,mane haven't built a sufficient natural base. Steroids are for those that already have a great muscular base with good condition that want to take it to the next level. Not for those that haven't achieved that looking for a shortcut.
Thank you for your concern Sir. I was looking more like a PCT approach (or other that you can assist me with)

Have you looked into sarms? That would be a much better route for you
Not really looked into SARMS (I hope you can enlighten me more) super thanks!

sarms would be the best option.. here is the stack..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms would be the best option.. here is the stack..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My utmost thanks to you Sir Dylan, sorry for my ignorance, how can i buy this?

Top Bottom