napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone booster and PCT

KODA24

Hello gents! I lurk on other forums, I noticed the "other" group pushes their HCGENERATE product along with the N2 gaurd. I know I can get Cell Assist for my organs, but why is there no mention of a test booster in the perfect PCT being discussed in this forum? Is it not needed? Is there a cheaper option than that HC Gen? I sometimes feel like I'm in an infomercial when I'm on the other forum. That shit is fn expensive. This is my home, but I do like to get info from multiple sources. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hello gents! I lurk on other forums, I noticed the "other" group pushes their HCGENERATE product along with the N2 gaurd. I know I can get Cell Assist for my organs, but why is there no mention of a test booster in the perfect PCT being discussed in this forum? Is it not needed? Is there a cheaper option than that HC Gen? I sometimes feel like I'm in an infomercial when I'm on the other forum. That shit is fn expensive. This is my home, but I do like to get info from multiple sources. Thanks.

HCGenerate will not do any harm for sure, but you hit a topic that has bother me for awhile! Test boosters should be part of PCT!! TestoJack for NOW products is very good one and wil help in kick start your test levels. It has other benefits too and vest of all? TestoJack from NOW cost less than $30 for 180 caps at 200mg each!

Good question Koda! This is often overlooked and as student medic and RN, I do not believe drugs are best way to gix everything, but including brst if becessary drugs with herbs and a naturopathic holistic approach is best way! Just be careful of St. Johns Wort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just summed up the whole reason why this forum was started and why so many people left.

It's not like they are pushing absolute garbage, but at the prices they charge it might as well be.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You just summed up the whole reason why this forum was started and why so many people left.

It's not like they are pushing absolute garbage, but at the prices they charge it might as well be.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I didn't know that. I'm rarely on there. With every question it's followed by an advertisement.

Why wouldn't you take a test booster with sarms to prevent any suppression?

Tongkat Ali is typically recommended the last 4 weeks of a sarms cycle bro, and that is a natural test booster

For future reference, please start a new thread if you have a question instead of bumping a thread that is 7 months old

Top Bottom