napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone&Boldenone cycle review

Glory-pharmacy

Hello,

This is my review of my third cycle and first with www.pharmacomstore.org !

I'm a MMA fighter and i need to make a cycle to change my weight from lightweight to welterweight!

Height: 5.6feet/171cm
Weight: bevor cycle 163lbs/74kg after 177lbs/80kg
Bodyfat: 8-10% watch the pic!
Diet: per day = 150g-250g carbs like rice, potato, noodles, fruits, honey! 200-300g proteine like fish, chicken breast, steak! 40-80g fat like olive oil, rapeseed oil, linseed oil!
Training: 6time per week 4h! 2h in the morning strength endurance like weight lifting, jogging, powerlifting, crossfit and of course 2h in the evening boxing, thaiboxing, wrestling and jiu jitsu.

Now to my cycle:
Order and use pharmabold300 (boldenone) and pharmatest300 (testE)...

I cycle for 16week:
Pharmabold300 = 600mg per week
Pharmatest300 = 300mg per week
No frontload!

Week 1-2: I felt nothing.

Week 2-4: I felt that my libido goes up but in training nothing.

Week 4-6: My veins came a little bit out, i look more vascularity, a little bit more agression and pump in training and i was every time hungry!

Week 6-16: I began to weight gain slowly with quality, my veins looks like a little snake, vaskularity was amaizing, my pump in training was crazy (nothing for me/fighters but bodybuilders will like it), power in training was ruthless i became crazy angry and slowly stronger and stronger, during the day I had a lot of energy...

Post cycle was only clomiphen for 6week i began to take it after the last injection:

Week 1: 200mg per day
Week 2: 100mg per day
Week 3-5: 50mg per day
Week 6: 50mg one day on one day off

I lost no weight but a little bit of power pump and strenght in training... Vaskularity was still there but the veins no more looks like little snake but still there!

Thank you darius great to deal with you and this was not my last order!

Hello,

This is my review of my third cycle and first with www.pharmacomstore.org !

I'm a MMA fighter and i need to make a cycle to change my weight from lightweight to welterweight!

Height: 5.6feet/171cm
Weight: bevor cycle 163lbs/74kg after 177lbs/80kg
Bodyfat: 8-10% watch the pic!
Diet: per day = 150g-250g carbs like rice, potato, noodles, fruits, honey! 200-300g proteine like fish, chicken breast, steak! 40-80g fat like olive oil, rapeseed oil, linseed oil!
Training: 6time per week 4h! 2h in the morning strength endurance like weight lifting, jogging, powerlifting, crossfit and of course 2h in the evening boxing, thaiboxing, wrestling and jiu jitsu.

Now to my cycle:
Order and use pharmabold300 (boldenone) and pharmatest300 (testE)...

I cycle for 16week:
Pharmabold300 = 600mg per week
Pharmatest300 = 300mg per week
No frontload!

Week 1-2: I felt nothing.

Week 2-4: I felt that my libido goes up but in training nothing.

Week 4-6: My veins came a little bit out, i look more vascularity, a little bit more agression and pump in training and i was every time hungry!

Week 6-16: I began to weight gain slowly with quality, my veins looks like a little snake, vaskularity was amaizing, my pump in training was crazy (nothing for me/fighters but bodybuilders will like it), power in training was ruthless i became crazy angry and slowly stronger and stronger, during the day I had a lot of energy...

Post cycle was only clomiphen for 6week i began to take it after the last injection:

Week 1: 200mg per day
Week 2: 100mg per day
Week 3-5: 50mg per day
Week 6: 50mg one day on one day off

I lost no weight but a little bit of power pump and strenght in training... Vaskularity was still there but the veins no more looks like little snake but still there!

Thank you darius great to deal with you and this was not my last order!

You know, out of all I have done, I miss Boldenone most! It took a bit, but I had stamina I do not have with tren! I felt like racehorse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom